multiple issues with latest update 10.3.12

1. ARIHANTKANKARIYA
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2021

ARIHANTKANKARIYA , Jul 28, 2021 :
    After the last update, the device is full of glitches and bugs, for example the whats app is stuck on the screen.
    My camera app does not function fast, it lags while working. While visiting gallery from camera app, it takes around 5 to 10second to load.
    One plus is all about speed and performance,but due to this I am fed up now.
    What to do??
    Help me please.

2. harshit.b.
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 28, 2021

Caomhin likes this.
  3. O1545622484560 , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 12, 2021 :
    My OnePlus 6t 8Gb-128gb thunder purple phone Oxygen-OS was updated on mid Jan 2021 and after the update the phone stopped receiving any mobile signal. Occasionally the mobile signal is being received. For the same I had logged many complaints in between Jan-Feb 2021.

Since then my phone is not repaired. From last one-month I was following up for my handset repairing status which was picked from home on 9-July. Unfortunately yesterday I had received a service estimate stating a value of ₹29,600 approximately for repairing my handset.

This is not at all acceptable to anyone. My phone was working absolutely perfect before the OTA update. After the update was successful the phone asked for reboot and there comes the problem. Suddenly the phone mobile signal started fluctuating after an update sent by your end only and now you are saying complete mother board needs a replacement. Is it some kind of scam from your end to make any working handset faulty by some software bug so that the phone gets faulty and the repairing cost will be equivalent or more than the original cost.

Regards,
    Samarendra Panda

4. psygarden
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 Aug 12, 2021

psygarden , via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green , Aug 12, 2021 :
    Please remove your contact number from the post.