Music App for OnePlus phones

1. Kushela Medawatte
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2019

Kushela Medawatte , Aug 13, 2019 :
    OnePlus is by far the best phone i have used throughout my life. I started with the OP 2 and then got the OP 5 and now i have the OP 7 pro and honestly there is no disappointment with what i pay for. However, considering how great the software and the experience is it would mean alot if OnePlus could develope a music app for the OnePlus society to connect the phones even further. Something greater than what Apple or Samsung has because we know what OnePlus is capable of and we are Brand loyal to a company that shook the world.

2. xnutzii
    Lollipop Aug 13, 2019

xnutzii , Aug 13, 2019 :
    You are new, I take it.

OnePlus has had a music app, and it was the biggest garbage that OnePlus has ever created. You can download it off of apkmirror and you'll uninstall it within a few minutes. I call it.

R1562223547622 and Liehjan like this.
  3. Kushela Medawatte
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2019

Kushela Medawatte , Aug 13, 2019 :
    I remember that one and i had it in the OnePlus 2 but thats what im saying instead of making it better they gave up on it im sure they can make something better.

4. Liehjan
    Lollipop Aug 13, 2019

Liehjan , Aug 13, 2019 :
    They gave up on it because there is a lot of good ones on play store...

5. JelleZon
    KitKat Aug 13, 2019

JelleZon , Aug 13, 2019 :
    I think there is now music app because everyone uses streaming services nowdays or you can use google play music / youtube music from google to play your local music

6. xnutzii
    Lollipop Aug 13, 2019

xnutzii , Aug 13, 2019 :
    I am not really sure if they can. The only good app they have is OnePlus Switch, and that's because it's quick and easy to handle. Every other app they have is (or at least I think that's the case) not good.