Music player

1. pranavcr7
    Eclair Feb 1, 2017

pranavcr7 , Feb 1, 2017 :
    Don't you all people think that one plus should develop a good music app as like they have in sony. I have used sony music app and it's pretty good and you don't need any other app for playing music. I guess one plus should do that right away!!

2. dj4800
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 2, 2017

dj4800 , Feb 2, 2017 :
    Well I was thinking about the same too
    Lets try help this thread reach to OP

3. G_rich_jay_fhNW
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2017

4. dj4800
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 2, 2017

dj4800 , Feb 2, 2017 :
    Sony App isn't available for other devices.. its only for Sony phones

5. Scherpenseel
    KitKat Feb 2, 2017

Scherpenseel , Feb 2, 2017 :
    Android is android. Can't be that hard to export the app data to an OnePlus so I'm almost 100% sure you can get the apk somewhere online.

G_rich_jay_fhNW likes this.
  6. Scherpenseel
    KitKat Feb 2, 2017

7. Aparkin
    Eclair Feb 2, 2017

Aparkin , Feb 2, 2017 :
    My thoughts on this...I would prefer OnePlus to give us a "pure" Android as possible, there must be hundreds of music players in Google Play so there is little point in them making their own. I switched from Samsung as I got fed up with all the bloatware on their devices that I couldn't uninstall. It's better if they concentrate all their efforts into getting the core functionality right and leave everything else to 3rd party developers.

8. G_rich_jay_fhNW
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2017

G_rich_jay_fhNW , Feb 2, 2017 :
    "IF" oneplus were to release a tablet I wouldn't have the need for any Samsung devices.
    Sold my tab S2 due to bloat and lag.
    It was lovely mind.

Pratik_Tiwari likes this.
  9. Aparkin
    Eclair Feb 2, 2017

Aparkin , Feb 2, 2017 :
    Samsung hardware is great, but I wish they would just concentrate on this and forget about trying to compete with Google on the software. On my Samsung phone it kept prompting me to use Samsung voice search when I wanted to use Google's which is much better. To be fair though some of Samsung's stuff is fantastic - the S-Pen and accompanying S-Note app for example, and they also had split-screen years before Nougat.

Definitely with you on the tablet, although I doubt it will ever happen - even Google is giving up on Android tablets. It seems their strategy is to gradually try and move tablet users to Chromebooks that can run Android apps...as long as you have a lightweight device with removable keyboard it could be a hit.

10. F_Rajat_Singhai_qkAW
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2017

11. pranavcr7
    Eclair Feb 7, 2017

pranavcr7 , Feb 7, 2017 :
    Well I'm not asking oneplus to do any kind of a job that might hinder with the quality of their software. I love the android as it is but all I'm asking is for a better and enhanced music player app that has more functionality than there is now.

F_Virgil_Stoian_UnIJ likes this.
  12. Deactivated User
    Feb 19, 2017

13. Namaless_Ghoul
    Gingerbread Feb 20, 2017

Namaless_Ghoul , Feb 20, 2017 :
    I don't personally mind, I always use the paid poweramp app, it plays all music files, including FLAC and has a lot of cool features.

14. Omkarwarekar
    Donut Feb 21, 2017

Omkarwarekar , Feb 21, 2017 :
    They should work on music player app
    Each time you start the app
    You have to make the setting

15. Ajay Gunjal
    Froyo Feb 24, 2017

F_Virgil_Stoian_UnIJ likes this.
  16. G_Sujin_Mathew_IAZk
    Froyo Feb 25, 2017

G_Sujin_Mathew_IAZk , Feb 25, 2017 :
    I am using pi music player... it's good though... although the old music player has good sound compared to the other..

17. Amardh09
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

Amardh09 , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Could anyone please help me in getting oxygen 3.5.6 music player app. I've just uninstalled it accidentally and now i'm searching over the internet but didn't found.

18. G_amm_t_(ammt)_UDLG
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2017

G_amm_t_(ammt)_UDLG , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Why you have to be that sarcastic? People here are freely expressing their ideas to make oneplus a much better phone.

19. Visarg
    Donut Mar 3, 2017

Visarg , Mar 3, 2017 :
    hi, is their any way to add music player widget on lockscreen?
    Or a skip songs option using volume buttons would be great.

20. G_kuldip_saharia_chgJ
    Froyo Mar 3, 2017

G_kuldip_saharia_chgJ , Mar 3, 2017 :
    I think one plus have to improve music player. one thing I noticed that in music player there is no on screen volume up/down option. if I want to increase or decrease volume then I have to press hardware up/down button.