music plays automatically

1. theshinybeast Lollipop Sep 21, 2016

theshinybeast, Sep 21, 2016 :
    Wow, thanks man, I've been suffering this for two years.Peace at last.;)

2. Gnanasampath Donut Jan 22, 2017

Gnanasampath, Jan 22, 2017 :
    i too have the same problem. I was listening to music then i stopped and closed the app. When i was drawing the notification area it has started to play automatically. Anyone has same issue?

3. Lyanne Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

Lyanne, Jan 22, 2017 :
    I had the same thing. Check your settings, when you swipe two fingers down the screen the music will play. xD byebye,

4. amitssj Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 22, 2017

5. Smitshah1997 Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

Smitshah1997, Jan 22, 2017 :
    it must be your gesture...sometimes we touch the screen with 2 fingers and it starts music if you make a pause sign

6. G_joseph_chain_lxyS Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

7. Girish Govindankutty Cupcake Jan 23, 2017

Girish Govindankutty, Jan 23, 2017 :
    its because your "screen off gesture" is turned ON. when screen is off if you pull down on your screen with 2 fingers then music will start. when your mobile is in your pants, bag, or purse accidentally this might happen. just turn your 'screen off gesture' OFF

8. G_Jyothish_MJ_QPWR Cupcake Apr 15, 2019

G_Jyothish_MJ_QPWR, Apr 15, 2019 :
    My audio watsapp files used to play automaticaly without any reason...on inspection of sometime I found out that my default messaging app was playing the same not sure how(when message in comes audio plays)..I disabled it and is now usin g truecaller mesaging app.. that solved the issue.. still need the bug of defulat messaging app to be fixed..