[Must Read] Issues with your OPO

1. MisterHarshil
    Honeycomb Dec 29, 2014

MisterHarshil , Dec 29, 2014 :
    Hey eveybody!

Since everyone has been ranting over the phone or the past few months on how bad & how good it is, I thought I'd clear some things up with all the rant about the phone and how brilliantly it out performs rest of the android flagship phones.

To all the people who've been giving out complaints

• First & foremost, from what I've seen most of the people who have had issues with their OPO was because they either installed a custom ROM or tried something which they shouldn't. Come on why would you wanna do that? Trebuchet is enough capable and installing a custom ROM is the reason you've messed up your device because the phone itself is made for Cyanogen and not other ROM's. If you want flawless performance of the device, Do not & I mean it Do not root it or any other, There are tons of people who face problems with it. and Even if you do love any custom ROM, You could always download it if its trusted.
    • Camera, Camera has been on my mind since I got OPO. It's brilliant camera, Now Earlier today I saw bunch of people ranting at how waste it was but the main point is, When you don't know how to handle a powerful camera like that. .You are obviously going to rant at it.

Now alot of people complaining about Customer service and all, Just imagine putting yourself at their place.. 1k tickets in an hour all filled with inquires and complains, Wouldn't it take long enough for you to answer all of them? & On a second note they're also doing giveaways to compensate you guys..

So let's just stop the rant on the forums & make this a happy place instead of depressing place.

This thread is one stop shop place for all your issues with OPO!

If you have any further issues with your OPO, Please feel free to ask questions, Ill provide solutions for most, Or rather try

Some common issues (Feel free to let me know more issues, So i can find solutions)

1) Yellow Tint: This one's a common issue with all OPO Devices, I've provided detailed review on about the band on the thread. ; https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/must-read-yellow-tint.217154/

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014

2. sarang Bakshi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 29, 2014

sarang Bakshi , Dec 29, 2014 :
    U urself r spamming, u r just posting ur opinion, when I started reading your thread, I thought ok here is a guy with solutions, and then there was a ***, u don't have any solution, just don't go on giving your opinion and starting a thread for it....

3. MisterHarshil
    Honeycomb Dec 29, 2014

@sarang Bakshi I've changed the thread now, Look :)

shahuljannathi likes this.
  4. Vicky_cbe
    KitKat Dec 29, 2014

Vicky_cbe , Dec 29, 2014 :
    Actually bro, none where complaining about anything related to custom roms!!
    we guys opened a new thread stating android L and discussed everythin there so that you people dont confuse it to be a bug of stock rom!!

maybe you should hav read a bit clearly
    and can you link me to the post where the user has complained except in the android L related thread.(those threads where meant for discussion of the roms )

5. MisterHarshil
    Honeycomb Dec 29, 2014

I changed the thread, Look at it, It's one place for all the complains :)

6. shamnathms
    Gingerbread Dec 29, 2014

7. jags

jags , Dec 29, 2014 :
    Please stop making these threads.
    Just because you don't have an issue with your phone doesn't mean others don't have a problem with theirs.
    They post threads to ask how to solve these issues or to know if it is widespread or limited to them.
    Kindly explain to me where you found a thread saying a custom rom was responsible for heating, call clarity, etc?
    AFAIK custom Roms solve many existing issues with the phone.
    And please stop spamming and bumping up your threads.
    I hope I wasn't offensive but really, this is annoying as I had to return my phone because of problems and here you are saying it's because of something I did. Lol

8. ninjasumit

ninjasumit , Dec 29, 2014 :
    Your thread on yellow tint is just a noob approach to the issue. Nothing new. You don't know its root causes or solution and then you guarantee that it will go away. What's the point?

kidrow likes this.
  9. MisterHarshil
    Honeycomb Dec 29, 2014

Lol, Is your ram or storage space affected because of me making threads?
    Did I pm you to come and read the thread?
    Is it my problem that your luck is so bad, that you had to return the phone?
    Clearly, Not so why come being here a complete *** about the post.
    OOPS, Sorry if it came out offensive, But I didn't mean it to be that way :)

Yeah, that's why it's pinned down on the forum :)

10. ninjasumit

ninjasumit , Dec 29, 2014 :
    Its not pinned down anymore. And just because it was pinned doesn't mean it was relevant. It was a bad decision to pin it in the first place. It didn't deserve that, nor does this thread.

kidrow and naveennair like this.
  11. dillu5c5
    Cupcake Dec 29, 2014

dillu5c5 , Dec 29, 2014 :
    What would be the root cause for that Yellow tint?? I've got a very good device { by god's grace } without any issues. But I'm pretty much scared about the yellow film to come up.. Are there any best practises?

12. zeus.01.01.01.01
    Lollipop Dec 29, 2014

zeus.01.01.01.01 , Dec 29, 2014 :
    who told you custom rom created problems ... do you have any idea what u r talking about???
    and camera is a problem if you haven't tried it yet ... camera is not great but it good for daily use ... also the slo mo problems is really annoying ... if you think that opo's camera is the best then you haven't used a good phone other than opo in your life ... go and use other flagships and then compare camera ..
    i'm not complaining about opo ... opo is a beast when it comes to performance ( most users want that only) ... and it has lived upto the expectations in terms of design and battery and many more ...
    opo is not a perfect device but then no one is ...

naveennair, jalprit71 and esaurabh like this.
  13. esaurabh

esaurabh , Dec 29, 2014 :
    Who is that mod who is making his posts/threads sticks @Adam Krisko .. First off all if you don't want to root just don't do it right away i can understand that you are newbie so don't guide any one else what to do what not to do keep you advice to yourself .. Rooting stuffs don't make things bad not reading the steps what ever is being flashed makes it bad these things are always done by newbies so always always people should read twice what they are going to flash .. And one more thing and in the whole of you custom Rom things you said why the hell took this name Trebuchet;)
    And this is regarding Yellow band spam you made .. I have got 4 OnePlus one and none of them is purchased from india the first one i got on july 30 .. Yellow band can't be fixed if you have it then have and now if you can't see it so go see a doc insted of spamming and confusing people

I like to request @DRCH @Hanson Lee to unsticky it and close this thread ..

Naman Bhalla likes this.
  14. Funk Wizard
    Moderator Moderator Dec 29, 2014

Funk Wizard , Dec 29, 2014 :
    Do not have any issued with my device and ive been on custom roms for more than 4 months now, flash a new build almost every day and sometimes even 3 times a day :p
    For people who still have a problem, there is an option called SEARCH, so your thread is unnecessary, though i appreciate your intention.

15. jags

jags , Dec 29, 2014 :
    So apparently cluttering the forums is fine?
    *slow clap*
    You're not helping anyone by just giving your OPINION and not an actual SOLUTION.
    Did you realize your thread is a rant about rants?
    o_O
    I don't want to get into a fight with you but your threads are pointless.
    Please post more relevant info and not give your opinions as solutions.
    Several people have problematic devices. I'm not alone.
    Sorry if it came out offensive.
    :)

16. Naman Bhalla
    Recognized developer Recognized Developer Dec 29, 2014

17. esaurabh

esaurabh , Dec 29, 2014 :
    That is the only thing i am trying figuring it out :(

18. jags

jags , Dec 29, 2014 :
    Someone keeps making all his threads a sticky.
    I don't even know why.
    o_O

19. Naman Bhalla
    Recognized developer Recognized Developer Dec 29, 2014

20. jags

ninjasumit likes this.