My Bullets Z keep disconnecting from my 7 Pro via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. RatnadeepReddy , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 2, 2020 :
    Hey , I recently bought a Bullets Wireless Z and I'm using an OnePlus 7 Pro and it just keeps disconnecting from the phone frequently like 2 times a day and I have to forget the device and repair it , I never switch off my phone's Bluetooth , and it gets disconnected even when I'm using the device. And my brother at home has a One Plus 6T and I think this problem is occurring when he turns on the Bluetooth , when it shouldn't be disconnecting from my 7 Pro When I'm using the Bullets.
    please help me out with a solution
    I've already tried resetting the Bullets and restarting my mobile several times , nothing work

A1546601857219 and Oneplusofevr like this.
  2. Nehma Lama
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

Nehma Lama , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Yo I am having same problem, it beeps 2 times and disconnects, I am using OnePlus 6.

RatnadeepReddy likes this.
  3. RatnadeepReddy , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 3, 2020 :
    yeah exactly , I reset all my network connections and now for the past day it's working fine ,but the downside is all my saved networks are lost (WiFi) , and all my paired devices are also lost (Bluetooth) if you are ok with that maybe you should try it too
    Go to settings → System → Reset options → Reset WiFi, Mobile & Bluetooth

4. Thelbkaarn
    Donut Jun 4, 2020

Thelbkaarn , Jun 4, 2020 :
    Same problem for me, the bullets Z are disconnecting in the middle of a phone call, and I need to reconnect it by going to the bluetooth settings.
    Never got this problem at the beginning, it started last week.
    Nothing changed on my phone or the bullets Z.

Oneplusofevr likes this.
  5. Oneplusofevr
    Donut Jul 2, 2020

6. RatnadeepReddy , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 6, 2020 :
    yeah exactly , I reset all my network connections and now for the past day it's working fine ,but the downside is all my saved networks are lost (WiFi) , and all my paired devices are also lost (Bluetooth) if you are ok with that maybe you should try it too

7. Oneplusofevr
    Donut Jul 6, 2020

Oneplusofevr , via OnePlus 6 , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Thanks for the response! I tried resetting my network and haven't observed disconnection issue then after.

RatnadeepReddy likes this.
  8. A1546601857219
    Cupcake Jul 10, 2020 at 12:05 PM

A1546601857219 , Jul 10, 2020 at 12:05 PM :
    Even I have the same issue. I have recently bought this and since yesterday it keeps disconnecting randomly. I have to forget the device to connect it again properly.

9. RatnadeepReddy
    Eclair Jul 10, 2020 at 12:06 PM

RatnadeepReddy , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 10, 2020 at 12:06 PM :