Camera My camera not support external mic support .

1. G_subabu_Silence_pNQf
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2020

G_subabu_Silence_pNQf , Oct 24, 2020 :
    My camera not support external mic support .so I could not take long distance video recording .I called customer care support but they are make very angry with me and not support.do you have any idea. If not it is very bad product'

2. Oreo.
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Oct 24, 2020

Oreo. , via OnePlus 5 , Oct 24, 2020 :
    As your query is not much clear and I assume that you have bought an external mic which is not able to record the sound while you are recording a video. Have you tried any other mic or probably built-in mic with earplugs? If your device is not at all capturing sound from any mic then report your issue in the Feedback section:

Community App > Profile > Feedback > +

And if other mic are working, then the one you bought is probably defective or unsupportable with your phone. Check with the seller with compatibility.

3. A1603081699207
    Cupcake Oct 27, 2020

A1603081699207 , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 27, 2020 :
    Nope dear, OnePlus Nord has a solid issue with External Mic... I have been facing the same.. i bought OnePlus for YouTube now it doesnt support external mic... I have tried each way to but sometime it works with Third part camera apps and most of the time it doesnt work... Please help the people like us who bought oneplus just foe creating content... It will give benefits to you too as OnePlus has a solid camera so maximum YouTubers want mobile like this... So as me... But it ruined everything...