My Cellular data usage resets without a reason...

1. Xm0s
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2017

Xm0s , Sep 1, 2017 :
    My cellular data cycle is from 10th-9th and it reseted yesterday on the 31st August. It happens to me every month on almost the same day. Can anyone help me fix this because it's highly annoying and i don't know how much data I have left without texting my Carrier every time.
    1504265491908.jpg
    Here's a screenshot of my left data, I had 1GB left yesterday and now it reseted itself today

from_a_distance likes this.
  2. Joth135
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2017

Joth135 , Sep 1, 2017 :
    change the billing cycle
    settings - data usage
    billing cycle
    set save as carrier

3. Xm0s
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2017

Xm0s , Sep 1, 2017 :
    Ok, I tried that already but it didn't work out. Thanks for your response though.

4. HWAM
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2017

5. raveno123
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 1, 2017

6. I'mADreamer
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2017

Xm0s likes this.
  7. from_a_distance
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2017

from_a_distance , Oct 9, 2017 :
    OnePlus evidently decided to create their own inferior GUI for [cellular] Data Usage, without entirely removing the stock interface. Since the Nougat update, I've had my cellular data usage reset 2-3 times, because of settings within the stock interface -- you can distinguish the stock interface by its unique "limit" notification, along with its white background (if you use the system dark theme).

I say "inferior" because, although it looks virtually identical to the stock interface, I've found that data usage is generally measured inaccurately (by tens of MB), and the limit-setting is clumsy (e.g., when adjusting the usage limit, the previous value isn't automatically highlighted, like it is in the stock interface). It's very annoying, as someone that relies on metered data, and it's a factor steering me away from OnePlus.