My device appears offline even when I am connected to my WiFi or just using my mobile data via OnePlus 6T

1. Catalina29
    Donut Oct 19, 2019

Catalina29 , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 19, 2019 :
    Tl;Dr: read the title

OBLIGATORY: English is not my native language, so please, try to be patient if I make some grammar mistakes. Also, I am free to suggestions, I like to learn from my mistakes.

Ok, now my issue:

Two days ago, I started to experience connectivity problems. It shows me that I am connected to my WiFi and the signal is strong. It also shows me that I am connected to my mobile data and everything seems fine.

The WiFi is perfectly fine, I use it on my Tablet and laptop with no problem.

I turn off the WiFi on the phone and it doesn't use my mobile data neither.

It shows that I am offline.

I have experienced these problems, specially, using Whatsapp and Spotify. I have this issue with other apps but it gets "normal" for a while if I restart it.

I was sure until yesterday that the problem were the apps or the servers, but they work normally on my backup, my good old Samsung S4.

And I have not read any news about WhatsApp or Spotify being down for an entire day.

What is happening?

On the picture you can see my specs. I had the last update a while ago. The one that was part security update and the other part to prepare the phone for the next huge update.

I am planing to factory reset when Android 10 comes around, in the meantime, I have experienced zero problems with my phone except for this issue.

I have no idea what is happening and I am feeling afraid because I am from Colombia.

I bought the phone a year ago, the day before Black Friday.

I bought it on the US page because I have family in the US that received it and brought it to me.

But if I have to claim the warranty, I have to spend money on sending it back to the US and it may be difficult to follow up the repair process.

Are you experiencing this issue? Have you or anybody that you know experienced it? Has this question or issue been brought out on this forum?

I don't understand what is different? Can some app be causing this?

I have no idea. Please help me.

2. OscarPapa6
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2019