My Favorite Things! A permanent RECOMMENDATIONS thread

1. Jayshah177 , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jan 6, 2020 :
    The best gift according to me would be to ask someone what the biggest regret of their life is, and then buy/do anything under 100$ that could take them closer to that unfulfilled desire or give them a small experience of the same.
    this would be a wonderful gift Because even if it doesn't completely fulfill their desire, it would not only motivate them to take a step to fulfill it themselves but also be a heartwarming feeling that someone cares about them enough to go this far, life experiences are always more beautiful than material gifts

2. YRJ
    Marshmallow Jan 6, 2020

YRJ , Jan 6, 2020 :
    I would gladly recommended this book, assuming you haven't read it already. Took me a day and I lived every word in the book :hearteyes:
    Screenshot_20200106-120911__01.jpg

Impersonal likes this.
  3. Zach X.
    Community Team Staff Member Jan 7, 2020

Stickied Post
    Zach X. , Jan 7, 2020 :
    Congratulations on @EJ Klezer being chosen as the lucky user to get Santa Zach's recommendation - OnePlusBullets Wireless 2.
    Thank you all for your participation. Please keep an eye on the up-coming event and good luck next time;)

4. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Jan 7, 2020

Impersonal , Jan 7, 2020 :
    Congratulations @EJ Klezer ! Thank you all for participating, there were some great recommendations that fit the criteria, and some AWESOME ones that actually emphasized what gifting should be !
    Huge Thank You, Santa @Zach X. for the lovely surprise visit !

5. EJ Klezer
    Donut Jan 7, 2020

EJ Klezer , Jan 7, 2020 :
    thank you very much. I had really hope my recommendation reached out to someone who may have needed to hear it.
    thank you for choosing me once again.

6. EJ Klezer
    Donut Jan 7, 2020

just to ask. how do I receive the bullet wireless earphones? did I win them? I don't really understand how this whole thing works. haha

MiniProdigy likes this.
  7. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Jan 7, 2020

Impersonal , Jan 7, 2020 :
    I recommend you to be patient, :), someone at OnePlus will contact you, probably via direct message/private message and ask for personal details... this process and the shipping, etc, usually takes a while....

EJ Klezer and Starcommander like this.
  8. EJ Klezer
    Donut Jan 7, 2020

okay. thank you very much. I have just never done this before because I am new to the OnePlus community and I wasn't sure how it all worked. thank you again. I really appreciate it! (((:)

Haritha Shree and Impersonal like this.
  9. Starcommander
    Lollipop Jan 7, 2020

Starcommander , Jan 7, 2020 :
    Congratulations @EJ Klezer
    Enjoy your gifts! 😊😊😊

However @Zach X. If the rules are to be considered the gift should be under $100, right?
    It did mean a physical gift, am I correct? 😅

Impersonal and Wonderwoman13 like this.
  10. EJ Klezer
    Donut Jan 7, 2020

depending on how you look at it, time is money. however time with family is time well spent

Impersonal and Starcommander like this.
  11. Starcommander
    Lollipop Jan 7, 2020

Heah, true but in rules they mentioned $100

Impersonal likes this.
  12. EJ Klezer
    Donut Jan 7, 2020

I would say giving your time is under $100 wouldn't you say??

Impersonal likes this.
  13. Starcommander
    Lollipop Jan 7, 2020

Yeah, that's true....

Impersonal likes this.
  14. Haritha Shree
    Froyo Jan 8, 2020

Haritha Shree , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 8, 2020 :
    congratulations! on the win 🥳

EJ Klezer and Impersonal like this.
  15. EJ Klezer
    Donut Jan 8, 2020

EJ Klezer , Jan 8, 2020 :
    thank you!! ((:)

Haritha Shree likes this.
  16. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Jan 10, 2020

Impersonal , Jan 10, 2020 :
    If anyone is looking for a Friday Movie that doesn't take itself to serious ... Especially if you liked how high , dogma, if you like Kevin Smith, or long for the '90, and it's unsalted borderline offensive, stupid, humour and especially b movies references then : Jay and Silent Bob have returned just for you!

91Icl1WtMFL._SX342_.jpg

*Note if you don't cuncur with any of the above, you'll find the movie unwatchable, garbage, and a waste of time... so only for the connoisseurs..
    ;) Enjoy Life

27427 likes this.
  17. EJ Klezer
    Donut Jan 15, 2020

JABP35 and Impersonal like this.
  18. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Jan 17, 2020

luigimario , Jan 17, 2020 :
    Dude, you have really good taste! I like most of your recommendations, except the PC game section because I don't play much. Great TV, movies and anime though. I can't wait for the Eva 4.0 movie to drop in July, but will probably have to wait until December to get a fan sub to watch. Then have to wait probably another 6 months to buy it on bluray.

dsmonteiro and Impersonal like this.

19. Impersonal likes this.
  20. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Jan 19, 2020

Impersonal , Jan 19, 2020 :
    Labradors are a special breed, puppies are cute as hell, yes, they ain't that smart, hence very funny, and are the biggest canine gluttons (and that is something), nevertheless their love is always genuine and pure... As any furry companions, sadly their life is short (compared to ours), and in their later years really are suffering from a multitude of diseases they are predisposed to, but whomever got to have one in their life will never forget the shared moments of joy...

Screenshot_20200119-113105.jpg

*The one at the bottom, was in his last days, he lived over 17y which is actually a few year over their life expectancy.... he was a very GOOD BOY !

L1577625664390 likes this.