1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Jan 3, 2016

Nickexp , Jan 3, 2016 :

Hey guys, I posted a while ago about the gopro all not letting me download it, but I got the APK and managed to make a youtube video over that afternoon and a few hours of the next day.

Hope you guys all enjoy it - please do provide feedback, I put a lot of work into this, but it was a little rushed as I had to finish it before I went to Queensland (where I am now).

Basically it's just a POV parkour/freerunning (mostly freerunning) video with some non-pov clips for progression parts and a few runs I liked enough to want to show from POV and non-POV.

If you like it, please subscribe and check out my instagram (nicholas_faulks and Nickexp for roof climbs and crap), where I post basically everyday.

Also, ignore the hate comments- it's just my fiends joking around, they do it on everything I post. Lol.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016

meatandy likes this.
  2. meatandy
    Oreo Jan 3, 2016

3. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Jan 3, 2016

Nickexp , Jan 3, 2016 :
    Haha. Did you like it? New ones will have less first person, I just wanted to make a first person one as I just got my GoPro and first person is kind of their thing. :D

Also, my instagram doesn't have any first person clips on that (except for the teasers of the first person video I posted), so maybe you'll like that more.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016

meatandy likes this.