1. jkbhso3
    Jelly Bean Dec 13, 2014

Catkin likes this.
  2. veemi002
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2014

3. fonze
    Honeycomb Dec 13, 2014

fonze , Dec 13, 2014 :
    Ooooooookkkkkk man uughm I don't see what the hair on your head is messin up .you don't have a defined hair style or any product in it or from what it looks like anything going on with it I don't even know which direction your trying make your hair go that being said buy some product like leave in conditioner or three flowers or blue orchid and put it on.now go get a do rag or tight beanie or hair net and comb your hair in the direction you want it and put the do rag on in the direction you want your hair to go front to back or back to front like I said in the direct you want your hair to go. Sleep on it or leave it on for a few hours before work .now when you take off the do rag comb your hair so its not all flat and shitty looking remember don't comb the back of your head cause when everything fluffs up you want that shit to stay down so don't comb it or you will seperate all the down hairs .it will puff up by itself but if you leave it and comb the rest it will all blend in together it will still come up a little but not as bad until you can train your hair

4. cooki3sanyday
    Jelly Bean Dec 13, 2014

cooki3sanyday , Dec 13, 2014 :
    Solution; go bald. And always keep it bald. That way you won't have to worry about the hair sticking up :)