My Intro & My OnePlus Story via OnePlus 7T

1. aponsiddique
    Gingerbread Dec 24, 2020

aponsiddique , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 24, 2020 :
    Hello communities, 😎
    Hope you're doing well. I'm Apon from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I'm studying Computer Science and Engineering (final year).
    Here's my story with OnePlus-
    When OnePlus released OnePlus 1 in 2014, one of my friend bought it and I had a chance to see in my hands and believe me I felt in love with the device. After that OnePlus releaaed one by one devices, then I felt in love with the OnePlus brand.🥰
    I has a strong desire to buy OnePlus mobile. But it's huge costly in our country though. But whenever anyone asked recommendations for buying a smartphone, I always said them that they should go for OnePlus mobile.
    But after so many years finally I bought OnePlus 7t and OnePlus Buds Z. I was saving money for buying a OnePlus mobile though. 😁 It's a first OnePlus device for me. It's awesome. If I had to give a review, I rate 10/10. 😎
    But unfortunately I've to sell my device just because I needed money.🥴 And I don't know when I will be able to buy another OnePlus mobile.🥴 But it was an awesome experience for me. Wish me luck that I could get another OnePlus mobile soon..🤗

N E V E R
    S E T T L E
    😎

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020

Mr. BG likes this.
  2. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Dec 24, 2020

Mr. BG , Dec 24, 2020 :
    Belated welcome to the community :)

I'm sorry you had to sell it due to circumstances, please stay in the community, you don't need to own an Oneplus device to be a valued member.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020

3. YRJ
    Community Consultant Staff Member Writers' Club Dec 24, 2020

YRJ , Dec 24, 2020 :
    Hey Apon,

Welcome to the community!
    The OnePlus 7T is indeed a stellar device. You've experienced one of the best from the house of OnePlus. Hopefully, you can get another one soon.

Cheers

Bouncer71 and aponsiddique like this.
  4. McJader
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9RT 5G Writers' Club Dec 25, 2020

aponsiddique and Bouncer71 like this.