My Nord is not warp charging, it is charging very slowly. via OnePlus Nord

1. Tarun325
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2020

Tarun325 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 25, 2020 :
    Till today evening my Nord was doing well with warp charging, but from today evening afterwards my Nord is not warp charging it is charging very slowly. Please help me to resolve the issue. My Nord while charging also warp charging is not displayed it just says charging and charging is very slow.

2. DinethIrusha
    Honeycomb Nov 25, 2020

DinethIrusha , Nov 25, 2020 :
    There's are reasons why your device is slow charging
    1. If you have Optimize Charging Enabled (Under Settings>Battery)
    2. If your device is overheated (around 45 C to 50 C), Therefore the device is trying to save the battery by charging slowly.

3. Tarun325
    Cupcake Nov 26, 2020

4. ashishlp007
    Gingerbread Nov 26, 2020

ashishlp007 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 26, 2020 :
    Try charging another oneplus device with your charger to check whether its your charger's issue or mobile issue.
    I will suggest if mobile issue then factory reset and if charger issue then replace the charger.

5. Fast_and_Curious
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 26, 2020

Fast_and_Curious , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Nov 26, 2020 :
    Had happened to my nord too. Very basic ane I assume you must have checked, but once check and push the usb cable fully inside the charger. Sometimes due to a very small gap in the charger and the usb, my phone also doesnt go to warp charge. This might also happen due to dust stuck in the charger.

Still if the problem persists, you might get in touch with oneplus service centre.