My one plus 7 not responding , not to be unlock post re starting , wierd voice talk back

1. [email protected]
    Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

[email protected] , Jul 10, 2019 :
    All of sudden my oneplus 7 went to strange mode , not recognizing pattern drawn or no finger print recognition ,

restarted several times, screen shows wierd highlighter around the corner in green colour, Unable to unlock the phone ... voice keeps responding for every touch with global context menu displayed at screen ..

Not sure what went wrong, need to take with service centre , just 6 days old ..

2. bjoseOnePlus7Pro
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2019

bjoseOnePlus7Pro , Nov 29, 2019 :
    I'm facing a similar issue that once i restarted the OnePlus 7Pro, it is not unlocking the mobile, even if it accepts the proper PIN. Tried multiple restarts and shutdown - bootups, but in vain. Please help

3. Bob Sisco
    Gingerbread Jan 9, 2020

Bob Sisco , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 9, 2020 :
    To scroll while in Talk Back you must use two fingers. To select an action touch it once to put the green box around the object then double click to activate that object/action. It is especially annoying when Talk Back comes on randomly. It's not a bug but a designed short cut to activate TalkBack for users with visual impairment. The short cut/gesture is depressing BOTH volume up/volume down buttons for 3 seconds.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020

4. femiuex
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 9, 2020

femiuex , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 9, 2020 :
    By default, the volume keys are the shortcut to TalkBack. Accidentally pressing both volume up and down keys simultaneously for 3 seconds or more would switch TalkBack on.

View attachment 1229817

Disabling the shortcut key would eliminate any future accidental TalkBack initialization.

Settings -> System -> Accessibility -> Under "Volume Key Shortcut" toggle "Use Service" to "Off".

Jav P likes this.