My Oneplus 5T randomly crashes and restarts!

1. Faiez_969
    Cupcake Aug 15, 2019

Faiez_969 , Aug 15, 2019 :
    My oneplus 5T is a great phone for me, it has no problems except for random restarts which is unexpected! My country does not have any official showroom of oneplus. Recently after updating to 9.0.8 another problem stacked up when it randomly restarts, which says that the device is corrupt! I wiped cache in recovery mode,i did both soft & hard resets, but the problem still persists as if Android Pie was never stable for 5T! Is it a battery issue, nothing is clear yet to me! It would be great if someone had this problem and later found a solid way to end the problems! And i hate the useless info about recovery wipe cache shit, it does not help at all, and i find no logical way that the random restart is being triggered by not wiping system cache!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019

2. fletch13
    Donut Aug 16, 2019

fletch13 , Aug 16, 2019 :
    Yeah, I just posted this in another thread. Same thing happened to me this past Wednesday. Started after update with random resets. Now my device is corrupt message. Was the best phone I've had until this.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019

3. Faiez_969
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2019

Faiez_969 , Aug 16, 2019 :
    Oneplus has a conspiracy that they hide by saying wipe out cache lol, it doesn't even solve any shit!

4. RAM NARAYAN SM
    Froyo Aug 16, 2019

RAM NARAYAN SM , Aug 16, 2019 :
    once you reupdate your phone if still does not work you try to go back to older versions in which your phone was working fine or you contact oneplus care

Faiez_969 likes this.