My OnePlus experience

1. dleach4512
    Cupcake Jul 26, 2017

dleach4512 , Jul 26, 2017 :
    Hi all!
    I'm creating this post to both share my experience with, and ask for help with, my terrible OnePlus experience.
    You can see the details, timeline, and so on in my often-updated google doc, here.

The gist of the story is that I ordered a OnePlus 3T on April 30th, got it May 4th, found it was defective, sent it back on May 12th (it took that long to work out the return details!) and i'm still waiting for both refunds (one for the device itself, and the other for the return shipping I was promised a refund for).

If you're thinking of buying a OnePlus device, I would encourage you not to because their customer service is terrible (don't take my word, just google it). They don't have a US base (that i've found) so there's little recourse in the US.

If you have any information that could help me resolve this issue by getting my money back from them, i'd love to hear about them!

2. OmarFPG
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 26, 2017

OmarFPG , Jul 26, 2017 :
    I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with it. I've had a great experience with OP so far. Try the live chat, they're really nice through there. And the staff here on the forum is very receptive and helpful as well. I hope you get your problem sorted out. The 3T is a heck of a phone. Best phone I've ever had or use.

3. lostLambda
    Lollipop Jul 26, 2017

lostLambda , Jul 26, 2017 :
    You don't need your money back.

4. OmarFPG
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 26, 2017

OmarFPG , Jul 26, 2017 :
    I understand your concerns. Indeed it's been a long while. Have you tried the live chat though?