My OnePlus SAP Journey: Episode 4

1. MihirAdhav
    Donut Dec 29, 2020

MihirAdhav , Dec 29, 2020 :
    2020 was a year that all of us are gonna remember till we die; some with good memories, some with puzzled. For me it was as puzzled as a zigsaw, juggling between online classes, household chores, work and self, it was one of its kind. With the year end coming we at the student community came up with some really unique concepts that gained interaction from you guys and made us realize how important it is to be unique.

With the new year approaching all of are have certain goals to achieve in the coming year; some as easy as a slice of cake and some a little challenging. But one thing all of us can agree is that we are entering 2021 with a ray of hope, a hope of a better year, a better you. And with all this in picture we have got 2 months left which makes me sad. Working for the first time especially during this global pandemic was like a roller coaster ride. But rides are fun and so was this one.
    Wishing you all a very happy new year and may the coming year get the missing piece of your puzzle.