My OnePlus SAP'18 Review

1. AdiDutta_69
    Eclair Jun 20, 2019

AdiDutta_69 , Jun 20, 2019 :
    Hey Community!
    I'm Aditya Dutta, OnePlus Student Ambassador from SRM IST, Chennai.

The OnePlus SAP was probably one of the best things that happened to me.
    And to this day, even though I'm no longer associated with OnePlus, it still has left a long lasting impact on me.

The whole program really puts things into perspective because suddenly you're a part of something huge! You join the company of some incredibly like-minded and creative people and seeing them work together to pull off amazing things is brilliant.
    The program itself was very innovative and flexible. We had the freedom to come up with ideas for our Campaign and work on them.
    Being a part of the SAP, you learn a lot and you don't even realise it!

And here I am, 6 months later, a very changed person in whom the 'Never Settle' ethic is ingrained for life.
    I may not be a part of OnePlus anymore but OnePlus will always be a part of me.

2. kiratplusone
    Student Ambassador India Jun 25, 2019

kiratplusone , Jun 25, 2019 :
    Hi , thanks for sharing your experience. How much stipend did you get and which products ?;

3. AdiDutta_69
    Eclair Jun 25, 2019

AdiDutta_69 , Jun 25, 2019 :
    15k a month for 6 months.
    Pretty much every Goodie you can think of including the phone.

4. kiratplusone
    Student Ambassador India Jun 25, 2019

kiratplusone , Jun 25, 2019 :
    thanks dude for the quick reply , applied this morning after working for almost 10 days on my application !

AdiDutta_69 likes this.
  5. YRJ
    Lollipop Jun 27, 2019

YRJ , Jun 27, 2019 :
    Thank you for sharing your experience. You have me a lot more excited than what I initially was!
    It would be a pleasure to be a part of SAP'19.
    Fingers crossed :)

6. G_harry_agarwal_wzfs
    Donut Jul 2, 2019

G_harry_agarwal_wzfs , Jul 2, 2019 :
    Hey brother, what I wanted to know is, what did they ask you in your interview?
    And also, what made you stand out among so many other candidates?

7. AdiDutta_69
    Eclair Jul 2, 2019

AdiDutta_69 , Jul 2, 2019 :
    The interview was about my Academics and just some general things about OnePlus and my hobbies.

My Application was just very original and genuine and I think that's what made me stand out.

8. G_harry_agarwal_wzfs
    Donut Jul 2, 2019

G_harry_agarwal_wzfs , Jul 2, 2019 :
    You see, I did write about my journey and I feel I've presented the Never Settle attitude in me.
    So, personally I hope I'm recognized.

Other than that, I'll be joining college in 2 days. So academics wise and OnePlus wise could guide me on what could be asked, you know just so I'm not knocked off because of lack of intel.

9. G_harry_agarwal_wzfs
    Donut Jul 3, 2019