My OnePlus2 After OTA Update 2.0.1

1. gjegadeesh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 24, 2015

2. Subhasis.M

Subhasis.M , Aug 24, 2015 :
    Uploading to YouTube now. Will post a link.
    Warning : Amateur videos. :D

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015

3. Subhasis.M

rphlfjrd likes this.
  4. Devestator99
    Honeycomb Aug 24, 2015

5. Subhasis.M

Perfect.

Devestator99 likes this.
  6. Soundarya

Soundarya , Aug 24, 2015 :
    focusing problem was not fixed o_O

7. Subhasis.M

Good i am not much into capturing videos.. :rolleyes:

Soundarya likes this.
  8. ebanreb37
    Gingerbread Aug 24, 2015

ebanreb37 , Aug 24, 2015 :
    Before the update, I noticed that the 2 is having issues in connecting to wifi, you need to turn the phone off and connect it manually or it will connect automatically. When i set up the phone i need to skip it because it does not connect to wifi. And I have the same issues if i turn the wifi off but after the update it seems to be connecting easily.
    I understand other people are having issues in using the Fingerprint scanner, it is because you need to put a little pressure and make sure that it will cover the whole sensor, or else it will fail.
    But with muscle memory you will be used used to it.
    Overall, the phone is great.
    I checked, battery life is great, you would get 1 hour SOT in 13 % so if you are going to do the math that would be around 6-7 SOT, but that is only regular to moderate usage. BUt i was not able to put sim card in to it because i need NANO sim, i only have MICRO.
    The phone tends to get hot after turning the phone on and do some stuffs immediately but if you let the phone boot up for like 5 mins and use it, it stays cool. Which is okay.
    The screen is great. IMO i checked it with samsung galaxy s6 side by side, hmm. No noticeable nor great gap there.
    For me, speaker is loud.
    Camera is great.
    NFC is useless for me, I am from the philippines, not a lot of people use it.
    Other than that, Oneplus 2 is a great phone.

Subhasis.M likes this.
  9. Subhasis.M
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 25, 2015

Subhasis.M , Aug 25, 2015 :
    Thank you for the information.

10. Subhasis.M

Indeed.. :rolleyes:

11. Bovla
    Froyo Aug 25, 2015

Bovla , Aug 25, 2015 :
    Thanks for keeping us all up to date while we patiently wait for our invite! :D

12. Subhasis.M

:)

13. CyberT

CyberT , Aug 25, 2015 :
    I got 40MB OTA but I have European version so maybe that is why it is that small.

14. romain.charpie
    Honeycomb Aug 25, 2015

15. agrover902
    Gingerbread Aug 29, 2015

agrover902 , Aug 29, 2015 :
    Veryyy Helpfull review bro! thanks!

16. OathWing
    Honeycomb Aug 29, 2015

OathWing , Aug 29, 2015 :
    Thanks for sharing your experience! :)

17. GuptaUK
    Cupcake Aug 29, 2015

18. ps.krishnawat
    Gingerbread Aug 29, 2015

ps.krishnawat , Aug 29, 2015 :
    well i faced this ...... talked to support and they said to hard reset it. problem is as it is even after hard reset also.

1. Settings > Calls – Since #OP2 is a dual Sim Phone and therefore one can select between the Sim 1/Operator1 and Sim 2/Operator2 , also there is a option Ask every time. If we select Ask every timeit will ask us from which SIM /Operator call has to be made when we are dialling from Contacts or from Dialled Numbers, its fine. But, when we are using DIAL PAD to dial the number manually and there we select any of the SIM 1 or SIM 2 to dial the number than that SIM/Operator will automatically become the default selection in Settings > Calls and next time when you will dial the numbers from Contacts or Dialled numbers also it will not ask you for Selection of Operator but will directly make a call from theSIM/Operator you made a recent call using dial pad.

Suggestion – Dialling from Dial Pad from Sim 1 or Sim 2 should not alter our selection in Settings >
    Calls.

2. Settings > Cellular Data – When selected Sim 1/Operator 1 to use the Cellular Data and after that due to any reason if we are Switching to Sim2/Operator2 at that time suddenly Network Signal of both the Sims gets vanished for 3-4 seconds and sometimes Screen turns black also.

Suggestion – Transition from one operator to other operator should be smooth and without any disruption to network. Also request you to provide the selection criterion of choosing of operator for using cellular data should be provided in drop down menu itself, there should not be any need to go to settings menu again and again.

19. Silchouette
    Donut Aug 29, 2015

Silchouette , Aug 29, 2015 :
    Does anyone else get the problem "installation failed" after downloading and attempting installation?

20. trophaus
    Cupcake Aug 29, 2015