My OP2 has stopped working

1. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Dec 22, 2015

Nickexp , Dec 22, 2015 :
    My home button on my OP2 has stopped working. I have tried every fix possible- I have even factory reset. I cannot get it to work again no matter what I do and I'm getting really annoyed- I'm even getting random reboots (haven't been on the new reset long enough to know if those have stopped). I need to have it and cannot afford to get it sent back for fixing (I need to have a phone to use)- the phone has worked for months flawlessly so I severely doubt it is a hardware issue.

2. Yashrajsinh
    Gingerbread Dec 22, 2015

3. Martino1plus
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 22, 2015

Martino1plus , Dec 22, 2015 :
    This is happening far too often, I've seen countless posts of people saying there home button has stopped.

I have something you can try but it's probably won't work,
    Delete all your fingerprints
    Go settings>apps>all and find this :
    [​IMG]
    Clear cache and force stop
    Restart phone and it should work(worked twice for me now) but as I say not everyone is so lucky.
    I've also herd that You should forcestop/clear cache OnePlus System Service in the same section in settings.

doublear likes this.
  4. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Dec 22, 2015

Nickexp , Dec 22, 2015 :
    Tried that already. The next step in my mind seems to be to go and shoot up the OnePlus office. I'm joking, obviously. But I am super pissed off at oneplus. This is f**king pathetic. Not buying anything else from OnePlus until s**t like this stops happening.

5. Martino1plus
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 22, 2015

Martino1plus , Dec 22, 2015 :
    Ah, well let me know if you manage to get it fixed! it's a problem for quite a few people

6. jonmaund
    Honeycomb Dec 22, 2015

7. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Dec 22, 2015

8. mmjb480
    Cupcake Dec 22, 2015

mmjb480 , Dec 22, 2015 :
    I have the exact same problem and there is no apparent working solution. Very disappointed!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015

9. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Dec 23, 2015

10. omkar_jr
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 23, 2015

omkar_jr , Dec 23, 2015 :
    how you know its chinese version ?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015

11. rgs
    Jelly Bean Dec 23, 2015

12. Martino1plus
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 23, 2015

Nickexp likes this.
  13. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Dec 23, 2015

Nickexp , Dec 23, 2015 :
    They people that sold it to me said so- it even has the prongs on the back.
    It stopped working for a few hours then I did something in the developer settings and it came back for about 5 minutes, so I don't think it's actually broken since I managed to get it to come back well into it not responding (it was working fine for a minute or 2 but then it started to get a delay on me pressing it and it doing anything until it just stopped responding again). But then it went again so that fix was only temporary.