My OPX So far

1. potash4
    Eclair Nov 18, 2015

potash4 , Nov 18, 2015 :
    Just an update...

I have been running my OPX now for a week and all in all it is quite solid, one issue i found with stock android using my Nexus 5 (Marshmallow) was the bluetooth connection would sometimes (normally on the initial dial) have masses of interference, i don't have this problem with the OPX so bonus..

I have so far found one issue with the OPX around bluetooth which i didn't get with lollipop or Marshmallow on the Nexus 5; when i connect via bluetooth to the car all is fine, when the contacts import it seems to pull contacts from god knows where and it also splits contacts down, so if i had Bob with three numbers and his email i get four entries on the car one for each, has anyone else seen this problem?

The phone itself is very good, battery is good, i get around 1.5 days. The screen and voice clarity is also better than the Nexus 5 i had before.

To be fair just one niggle for a new to market handset is very good going so hats off.

I will update again soon.

avishekghosh and escrowms like this.
  2. Rauf25
    Froyo Nov 18, 2015

Rauf25 , Nov 18, 2015 :
    Similar to the issue with my Op2... sounds like it might not be limited to the OPX but how the Bluetooth talks to other devices.

potash4 likes this.
  3. ivsivris
    Gingerbread Nov 18, 2015

potash4 likes this.
  4. potash4
    Eclair Nov 18, 2015

potash4 , Nov 18, 2015 :
    Wonder if its worth raising a ticket with OP? Have you raised one? If not i will and see what we get back.