My personal opinion via OnePlus 8T

1. Tinglish
    Gingerbread Mar 5, 2021

Tinglish , via OnePlus 8T , Mar 5, 2021 :
    Hi guys/girls

Just thought I would give my opinions on my 8t after using it on and off for a few months now.
    Please remember I'm no expert,I just really like phones(currently own 4-samsung note 10-oneplus 7 pro-oneplus 8t-samsung s21 ultra).

Ok so here is my pros and cons for my 8t

Pros:

1.design - now I really like the design,I have the silver😍,the build quality is excellent,I constantly take the phone out the case just to look at it.

2.battery - I can easily get a full days use out of the battery which is awesome,and even if I was running low I can just use the super duper fast 65w charge.

3.performance - it's super smooth and the oxygen os has to be one of if not the best of any brand.

4.screen - I'm loving the flat display with 120hz refresh rate.

5.Camera - now don't get me wrong I know it's not the best camera out there,but for me who isn't really a camera guy it shoots great photos for my use.

6.Price - for everything you get with this phone £549(uk) is an amazing price.

Cons:

1.no wireless charging - although with the super fast charging speed ts not a major issue.

2.updates - this is more to do with oneplus rather than the phone itself.i understand oneplus are not as big as say samsung or apple,but if they are going to be slow with updates then make sure they are pretty much perfect when released,I think the biggest issue is communicating with us the customer.

I'd love to know other people experience with their 8t's

Much love to you all ❤️

McJader and Tobikage like this.
  2. Tobikage
    Nougat Mar 5, 2021

Tobikage , Mar 5, 2021 :
    Do explain a bit more why you think so....how and what kind of communication you expect besides the scripted crap they give out on FB and Twitter obviously...

McJader likes this.
  3. Tinglish
    Gingerbread Mar 5, 2021

Well from my own experience when they released the 11.0.6.8 update for the 8t,it was so bad it ruined the phone so you couldn't watch videos play games or listen to music without it lagging really bad.
    Now the problem with this wasn't so much the issues with the update,it was the fact they completely ignored the thousand of complaints and no statement was released by oneplus.at the very least they should of released a statement at the time to say "we are aware of an issue with the update and we are working hard to get this resolved".but we the customer never heard anything until a new update was released.
    It was a shame and was one of the reasons I went back to samsung, although the other reason is I just love new phones 🤣.

McJader likes this.
  4. Tinglish
    Gingerbread Mar 5, 2021

Oh yeah and it probably won't stop me getting one of the new oneplus 9 phones,looking forward to the release in a few weeks 😬

McJader likes this.