My POC Jacket just arrived! Show us your 8th Anniversary Merch via OnePlus 6

1. kouzelnik3
    Jelly Bean Jan 17, 2022

kouzelnik3 , via OnePlus 6 , Jan 17, 2022 :
    I just wanted to let the staff and other community members know that POC Community jacket has arrived. Here is how it looks. European large size. Once again thank you! 🙂

It was coming from China, which I thought, it would come far later than it did. I didn't know the real material until it arrived so I also didn't know when will be the best time to wear it outside. Like if it is winter jacket, summer jacket or what. And this one is really thin!

So when you also don't or didn't know, thins one is definitely summer or spring one!

I also didn't see yet that zip cover. But it looks really great for me! On the other side of this cover, there is a pocket which suits the phone I feel. I haven't tried that yet to be honest.

In case of pockets, there are few others which you can see on this photo. Look at the left and right side.

That jacket feels really comfortable and I also feel some sort of exclusivity, because it is Power of community edition. I don't know how it is in other states and countries, but here it cannot be bought, it only can be obtained in contests or maybe exchanged for some points (red cable ones or any like that). I have won it in December lucky draw which is also great luck for me. I haven't won till then, so I feel lucky and happy to be honest.

I don't know what impressions and thought on this nice jacket I can share so in case of any questions etc., ask me. I can add more photos eventually or whatever you would like to know or see. 🙂

1642415471667.jpg

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022

2. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Writers' Club Jan 17, 2022

Cheetosdust , Jan 17, 2022 :
    Many thanks for starting this thread - that jacket looks really good, congratulations getting one.

Now I cannot wait to see what the members are going to share, bring them on. :cool:

SobinZz and kouzelnik3 like this.
  3. kouzelnik3
    Jelly Bean Jan 17, 2022

kouzelnik3 , Jan 17, 2022 :
    Thank you too!

And yup, bring all the other members too and let them share their prizes, not only jackets! :)

SobinZz and Cheetosdust like this.
  4. SobinZz
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2T Jan 18, 2022

SobinZz , via OnePlus Community App , Jan 18, 2022 :
    I had also recieved it on Jan 15th, and yes the design is really cool. I also had doubts when the jacket would be most apt for wearing, I think it would be suitable for wearing during light showers of rain. Great product overall!

kouzelnik3 likes this.
  5. kouzelnik3
    Jelly Bean Jan 18, 2022

kouzelnik3 , via OnePlus 6 , Jan 18, 2022 :
    Yes, I feel almost the same. Light shower, light rain will be exactly the time when this jacket comes in! :)

SobinZz likes this.