My quick take on the Cruzerlite Bugdroid Case

1. prodigy4299
    Honeycomb Feb 3, 2015

prodigy4299 , Feb 3, 2015 :
    Hello fellow forum users!
    Thought I'd share my initial impressions of the Cruzerlite Bugdroid case that I got for my OPO. Got it yesterday and it looks hot. IMHO, it's just the right combination of understated black, with a playful design. Absolutely love it so far. Thankfully, I am unable to provide you with a drop test result. ;)

The only thing I have to add is that the version I have (ordered late December / early January) has button cutouts. I know that some versions (including the one reviewed by KP Smith) had the buttons covered.

@gusuraman : for your consideration to be added to your excellent thread.

Attached Files:

gusuraman likes this.
  2. dadys
    Honeycomb Feb 3, 2015

dadys , Feb 3, 2015 :
    I have blue and black Cruzerlite but I've just had Diztronic for 4 days now and I love it! Gives you the nice touching sandstone finish feeling of the phone!

3. prodigy4299
    Honeycomb Feb 3, 2015

prodigy4299 , Feb 3, 2015 :
    Yeah, I'm definitely eyeing that one as well... :)

4. dadys
    Honeycomb Feb 4, 2015

dadys , Feb 4, 2015 :
    Go for it, you
    Won't regret it!

prodigy4299 likes this.
  5. cpansari
    Cupcake Feb 24, 2015

cpansari , Feb 24, 2015 :

6. cpansari
    Cupcake Feb 24, 2015

cpansari , Feb 24, 2015 :
    @dadys
    Between the diztronic and Cruzerlite which one do you think gives better protection? Especially in the front with a tempered glass which one has a better lip. I find the diztronic lip not much and the case slim but not sure of the protection. Never tried the cruzerlite so wanted to know

7. eckbauer
    KitKat Feb 24, 2015

8. dadys
    Honeycomb Feb 25, 2015

dadys , Feb 25, 2015 :
    I must say that the TPU Diztronic Ultra Bumper case

9. ItsBrock
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 25, 2015

ItsBrock , Feb 25, 2015 :
    My TUDIA Ultra Slim LITE TPU Bumper Protective Case shipped today. Can't wait for it to get here. Be interesting what arrives first, the case or the screen protector.