Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 15, 2014

pipapixel likes this.
  2. PLPeeters
    KitKat Jul 15, 2014

Dexter Morgan likes this.
  3. pipapixel

pipapixel , Jul 15, 2014 :
    :D yes we are constantly cloning each other...to keep the voes alive for the world.
    well your chances are good with the invite...they got far...i didn't expect op to be that fast suddenly!

LeoWoody likes this.
  4. Xsecuter
    Gingerbread Jul 15, 2014

Xsecuter , Jul 15, 2014 :
    Then dont buy it? simple

Court Mejias and pipapixel like this.
  5. anopo
    Gingerbread Jul 15, 2014

anopo , Jul 15, 2014 :
    Well said! I just purchased today and will hopefully receive my device before the end of the week. I will judge the screen and handle it accordingly. Will I be disappointed? Hell yes, will I start a riot? Probably not (unless it is really that bad).

Court Mejias likes this.
  6. Xsecuter
    Gingerbread Jul 15, 2014

Xsecuter , Jul 15, 2014 :
    so why are you complaining lol just dont buy it if "you" dont want a defective phone

7. Court Mejias

Court Mejias , Jul 15, 2014 :
    Cause if I got rid of the phone then I wouldn't have to go on the forums anyone and see all the BS. Lol

8. frk1171
    Froyo Jul 15, 2014

Court Mejias likes this.
  9. xtl1981
    Donut Jul 15, 2014

xtl1981 , Jul 15, 2014 :
    Same, use too much energy thinking and typing.

Court Mejias likes this.
  10. thisguysayswht

thisguysayswht , Jul 15, 2014 :
    If they would honer the phones warranty (like I'm sure Google did), then people wouldn't have to publicly voice there concerns here. Instead they tell people its normal, so people come on here and complain. I don't think that's immature at all.

If it bothers you don't read those posts.

LeoWoody and infam0us_EG like this.
  11. milkdude
    KitKat Jul 16, 2014

milkdude , Jul 16, 2014 :
    I think what he is saying, is that people are flooding the threads, before they try to negotiate a solution with OP. I understand if people get zero satisfaction from OP and are angry. also we all need to understand, that the (yellowing) some speak of, comes in various forms. so while one may be due to settings, another may be a faulty panel. so each circumstance may be different.

12. Court Mejias
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 16, 2014

Court Mejias , Jul 16, 2014 :
    Exactly. People just need to talk the matter to OP and figure it out with themselves and OP. Not make fake emails to bring the company down.

13. Court Mejias

Well sorry OP about probably a team of less then 100 people, when there's probably over 1,000 people complaining to OnePlus about yellow tint issues or how come they don't have a invite yet or some other BS.

14. pcapela

pcapela , Jul 16, 2014 :
    Agreed. I love yellow.
    I love the sun and my urine.

Jokes apart, I dont get it what you did here. But I respect your opinion.

15. midas
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2014

midas , Jul 16, 2014 :
    Wait? What? The only people that should buy this phone are people that want a defective phone? I'm not really sure that's an advertising slogan OP would embrace.

16. dhaugru
    KitKat Jul 16, 2014

dhaugru , Jul 16, 2014 :
    I'm sure OP would take back the device if a customer truly didn't want the device anymore. There is a return policy...right?

I think what the Op is trying to say is "shut the f*ck up about the yellow screen already". If a customer is so unhappy, return the device. Show them you won't stand for it...don't just ***** about it.

In the end, its obviously not a deal breaker for the vast majority because they are not returning the devices...so shut the f*ck up!

Court Mejias likes this.
  17. Court Mejias

OnePlus said in the beginning that they had no clue they would be such a big hit

18. midas
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2014

midas , Jul 16, 2014 :
    Yes, and that return policy says you pay for shipping it back to them and they do not refund your original shipping costs. This is not a zero sum equation.

Again, great if it didn't cost real money to just send it back. And if people didn't post about the problem new customers would be blind sided by this issue. At least this way people can make an educated decision.

Maybe if you didn't need to resort to vulgarity people could take you more seriously.

19. milkdude
    KitKat Jul 16, 2014

milkdude , Jul 16, 2014 :
    I find it rather odd that people will Flame OP, because of some issues, yet other phone manufacturers have problems as well. currently the new G3 has overheating issues, and they just launched that device. the problems OP is having rite now , they are working in conjunction with Cyanogen, to resolve as much as they can. some fixes are coming in an update later this month. the screen varies, so I guess thats a case by case basis.

20. dhaugru
    KitKat Jul 16, 2014

dhaugru , Jul 16, 2014 :
    Do you think I care? Maybe if they ban me I won't subconsciously come here anymore and read all this complaining. Probably the best thing.