My review of the Diztronic Case and Official OPO Protective case.

1. MtnBykr
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2014

MtnBykr , Aug 7, 2014 :
    So, I just received the Diztronic case and the Official OPO Protective case today and decided I would give a little overview of both.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Starting with the Official OPO case, it is definitely thin. I originally purchased it because I wanted a green case for my phone as it is my favorite color, and as soon as I saw this on the OPO website I fell in love.

Pros: Thin, variety of colors, better than phone being naked (protection wise), nice packaging?

Cons: Doesn't feel like it could handle a drop, doesn't come over the top to really protect the screen. Too exposed around the edges.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now for the Diztronic case. As soon as I pulled it out of the wrapper, I could feel a night and day difference from the Official case. The rubber like texture made it feel more durable, and the case itself wrapped around the entire phone.

Pros: Full protection around edges including buttons, raised lip in the front so I can set the phone on its face without worrying about the screen, nice grip texture.

Cons: The only con I found which is nitpicking is I have a blemish on the bottom of the case where it looks like they started to put a pin hole but realized it didn't go there. No big deal for me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    All in all, if I had to recommend a case to anyone, I would wholeheartedly recommend the Diztronic TPU case! I feel more secure now with this on my phone!

aris, yaltis and benbeck08 like this.
  2. Rubbertoe100
    Froyo Aug 7, 2014

3. TeamValor91
    Community Veteran Aug 7, 2014

TeamValor91 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    I love my Diztronic case! That hole on the bottom was the TPU injection location for the mold. All of their cases have it.

dadoc04 and benbeck08 like this.
  4. MtnBykr

MtnBykr , Aug 7, 2014 :
    The Official OPO case I bought from a place that rhymes with poppomart, and the Diztronic case I ordered directly from their website.

5. MtnBykr

MtnBykr , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Ah, good to know, I didn't know if it was a defect or not, but I didn't care at all, it definitely feels protective!

TeamValor91 likes this.
  6. TeamValor91

If you order the Diztronic case, use "repeatbuyer" for a discount. :)

Gigabyte1024 and MtnBykr like this.
  7. TeamValor91

I hope they come out with their stronger case for the OPO and other manufacturers hopefully will come out with good hybrid cases.

8. MtnBykr

MtnBykr , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Yeah, I was able to find that code in the forums before I bought, so that was nice. And I sent a message to OtterBox to see if they were creating a case for this, which they replied that they had no intentions. I would really love for a company like them or someone to make a more durable case, but as far as what is out there this is the best. On a sidenote though, there is a local company here that makes cases for the iPhone and Galaxy out of wood, and I have been in conversation with them on the possibility of making cases for our phones. Here is their website, maybe if more people started messaging them, they would go ahead. http://www.carved.com/

CCC likes this.
  9. balaram.kakkat
    Eclair Aug 7, 2014

10. Lunarken
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

11. MtnBykr

MtnBykr , Aug 7, 2014 :
    I don't know, they are definitely included. What are you viewing this on?

12. roderickh

13. LibraSun
    Jelly Bean Aug 7, 2014

14. MtnBykr

MtnBykr , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Hmm, I'm on Firefox, so I'd have to open up Chrome and see whats going on.

15. MtnBykr

16. MtnBykr

xiaoxiao201 likes this.
  17. roderickh

18. MtnBykr

19. Genuous
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

Genuous , Aug 7, 2014 :