My review of the Diztronic Case and Official OPO Protective case.

1. kooshals
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

kooshals , Aug 7, 2014 :
    BUDDY WE CANT SEE THE PHOTOS YOU ATTACHED.

2. Zen1988
    Jelly Bean Aug 7, 2014

Zen1988 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Image broken, can provide link?

3. MtnBykr
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2014

MtnBykr , Aug 7, 2014 :
    They are on the first page towards the bottom, I included all the attachments in one of my comments.

4. kooshals
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

kooshals , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Yup got them.. Buddy any yellow band issue for you?

5. MtnBykr

MtnBykr , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Why do Firefox and Chrome have to be so different, I finally looked at this page on Chrome to see what everyone was talking about, and sure enough, the pics don't load. They look fine on Firefox! :D

6. kooshals
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

kooshals , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Ahaha..may be dats why I cudnt find them in original post.Happens.

7. MtnBykr

MtnBykr , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Nope, as soon as I got my phone, I Googled about:blank and looked at the screen, it looks fine to me. My phone is from the 7/11/14 batch.

8. dbdistin

dbdistin , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Indeed, mine has it as well. Love this case. Coming from the OP flip case, having that big slab of exposed glass is a little scary, but this this just a great case for the price.
    I recommend it too.

TeamValor91 likes this.
  9. kooshals
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

kooshals , Aug 7, 2014 :
    May be they corrected the issues.

10. MtnBykr

MtnBykr , Aug 7, 2014 :
    I'm hoping so for future owners sake, because this truly is a great phone!

11. kooshals
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

kooshals , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Ya I am badly waiting to get my hands on it.

12. MtnBykr

MtnBykr , Aug 7, 2014 :
    It will happen! Usually unexpectedly. I was in an off topic thread when someone came on and said first 3 people to PM me get an invite, and I just so happened to be one of the 3. I also joined an invite chain, which I would recommend people do, because it at least guarantees you an invite as long as everyone is honest. Although there will be significant waiting involved in that, since after we buy the phone, it takes 2-4 weeks for us to get our sharable invites, but one of mine will be going back into the chain I was a part of.

13. kooshals
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

kooshals , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Congrats for that. Basically, I am from India.. and its not one of the launch countries. So I wouldnt mind waiting till the time they launch it here. But even if i get it now I wouldnt lose the chance to buy it. It will cost me around $50 extra.

14. MtnBykr

MtnBykr , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Ah, yeah I really hope eventually they get shipping to everywhere, although not sure how much it costs, but I have seen a few people ordering them, and sending them to the US to get shipped there? Not sure how all that works to be honest though. But hopefully they make it available worldwide soon so that you won't have to jump through any hoops to get yours once you get an invite!

15. kooshals
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

kooshals , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Ya the current process is bit tedious. You have to manage all the shipping and customs. Takes atleast 10-15 days to get the OPO. Also for any repairs you have to take care of all the shipping.

16. MtnBykr

MtnBykr , Aug 7, 2014 :
    If I understand what most have been saying though, I think for repairs anywhere we have to take care of shipping. That's why I was so grateful that mine didn't have any problems.

17. kooshals
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

kooshals , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Is it? I think if you are in one of those launch countries OPO will take care of it. I believe I read it in one of the Admin Posts. Not sure though. Need to confirm.

18. MtnBykr

MtnBykr , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Yeah, I'm not 100% either, but I heard a few people when they cracked their screens had to pay the return shipping and the new screen. But maybe there was more to their stories too that they didn't disclose. Not sure, so don't quote me on that!:D

19. kooshals
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

kooshals , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Ahahaha,, True story. people wudnt really blame themeselves..

MtnBykr likes this.
  20. Lunarken
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014