My Situation and Invitation Question.

1. cmb4877
    Eclair Dec 9, 2014

cmb4877 , Dec 9, 2014 :
    Good Afternoon fellow Pluses!

I currently have a Galaxy Note 1 under contract, which ends in late May of next year. If possible, I'd like to terminate the contract and become a contract-free mobile device owner because it has become slower than a sloth (literally) and has missed important business calls due to display not changing to receiving call screen (and the phone rings!). Yes, my phone is miserable.

I have overlooked the OPO device specs and for such a price, it is a keeper and its value is worth way more than money, compared to contemporary 'Flagships' that are out in the market - specs which are exaggerated, less developed, and overpriced (ex. Galaxy Note 3 does not outperform 2 times better than Note 4 and are worth more than 2 times the $$).

Therefore, the question regarding an Invitation: Are there two separate invitations for the OPO mobile device (one for 16gb and one for 64gb)? If so, does the Invitation system become more demanding for OPO users who desire the 64gb rather than 16gb?

Just trying to find the link within the system. Answers will be very appreciated. Thanks!

CANADA

2. phlipi1998
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 9, 2014

phlipi1998 , Dec 9, 2014 :
    I received a invite for the 64gb version dont know if there is a difference.
    The Opo is a very good phone but at the moment is very hard to get the invite because the stock is low after the black Friday sale. When all these orders has been completed there will be more invites around here again

cmb4877 likes this.