My True Opinions via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx

1. Aniket_7102 , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Mar 4, 2021 :
    Heya Community !

I'm any other Oneplus user like one of you. It's been half a year since l switched to Oneplus Nord, and no doubt through this duration, I witnessed what Oneplus is really known for... Yes you heard that right ! This company is true to it's each & every commitment it makes be it Unboxing, Quality, Camera, Performance, Updates, UI and especially it's after sales service! Umm I would like to state my experience in detail;(Unfortunately a month ago, my rear camera main lens got some dirt under the glass lid which started accumulating there which started creating problems with photography and video recording, I tried a lot different ways to get rid of the dirt but in vain. Finally I decided to take it to it's experience store, and that was really a great store; well conditioned and hygienic, staff was so cooperative & hospitable and thanks to the extended warranty, they got it resolved & replaced the back panel with a whole new one! And that too under 20 minutes hassle free !) I also brought it's Bullets wireless Z around 3 months ago which are completely fine and best affordable headsets out there.Much Impressed with the company's great efforts and services. Salute to the whole team #Oneplus. Looking forward forward to the Oxygen OS 11 stable OTA update in this week! 🔥💯

#OnePlusNord #Oxygenos11
    #Flagshipkiller #NeverSettle
    #Prettymucheverythingyoucouldaskfor
    1614883837230.jpg

1614883837275.jpg

McJader and Caomhin like this.
  2. dikoscilator
    Honeycomb Mar 5, 2021

dikoscilator , Mar 5, 2021 :
    Glad that you had a great experience with OnePlus but there's no need to create a thread here

3. McJader
    Lollipop Mar 5, 2021

McJader , Mar 5, 2021 :
    Nice, thanks for your opinion. Just one thing, hashtags don't work here.

4. Aniket_7102 , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Mar 5, 2021 :
    Sorry for that bruh actually that was my first thread in our community; hardly knew bout that. Will be aware next time! ✌🏻

McJader likes this.
  5. McJader
    Lollipop Mar 5, 2021

McJader , Mar 5, 2021 :
    No problems bud.

Caomhin and Aniket_7102 like this.
  6. Aniket_7102 , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Mar 5, 2021 :
    Actually bruh, I just shared my personal experience through this thread coz I found right to share this with you all bout that. That's it. ✌🏻

McJader likes this.
  7. dikoscilator
    Honeycomb Mar 5, 2021

dikoscilator , Mar 5, 2021 :
    Np bro

Aniket_7102 likes this.