#MyNord | The Journey of finding our True North!

1. ItsRavi25
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 11, 2020

ItsRavi25 , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 11, 2020 :
    It's better to pre order....you can get benefits...[e]1f601[/e]

2. Praju.
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2020

Praju. , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 11, 2020 :
    Usually availability in Retail stores is after a week of launch. But in regards to the OnePlus Nord, the dates haven't been revealed yet.

And Yes there are some amazing gifts if you pre-ordered the device on 15th July via Amazon.in
    As mentioned on the Amazon site as well,
    "Early birds get benefits worth more than ₹5,000."

3. otto2
    Photography Expert Jul 11, 2020

otto2 , Jul 11, 2020 :
    My inner direction has nothing to do with a smartphone, or any hardware- it s all about my mindset.

How can i improve myself, how can i get better ( Not just more productive, not related to earning more money!!! ) , without bothering other people.

How can i make other people happy on a long term ( This can also mean, making them unhappy for a short time at first. )

@YRJ Please don t get me wrong- but i don t think, we re able to see our position in our life s journey , since we all do not really know, how far this wonderful journey of life will bring us- and we re way too little to see the true reality of the life and the universe.

We can only assume and relate to ourselfes - and this will lead to the old philosophical answer: " I know, that i know nothing." ( Probably sokrates- more info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socrates#Knowledge )

OK, now back to our everyday s life:

I try to do my best, but i don t even try to think that i m good. So i try to get better everyday,but i agree, that there are good days and also some bad days in life. So i stay optimistic, and try to get the best out of every situation. :)

4. Praju.
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2020

Praju. , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 11, 2020 :
    Yes I'm finally all set to watch the World's first-ever AR Smartphone Launch of the OnePlus Nord on 21st July'20.

I have already booked my invite and now My OnePlus Nord AR Invitation is also on its way.

This is truly gonna be an immersive and never-before-seen experience 💯[e]1f64c[/e]

#MyNord #OnePlusNord #OnePlusNordAR

1594460366911.jpg

YRJ likes this.
  5. rohitmarines
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2020

6. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Jul 11, 2020

YRJ , Jul 11, 2020 :
    That's really great! More power to you Ironman :)
    Thank you very much. I'm pleased to hear that :)

I'm sorry, I don't think you understand what this thread is about. We are not talking about "a new cheaper handset" instead hearing from others what their definition of Nord is.
    No no, it's absolutely alright. Actually, I appreciate your viewpoint.
    As stated already:
    You're not wrong at all. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. :)

7. jp4lm
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2020

YRJ likes this.
  8. JCCarlos
    Froyo Jul 11, 2020

YRJ likes this.

YRJ likes this.
  10. Mohammedanzal
    Cupcake Jul 12, 2020

11. Dhr888
    Gingerbread Jul 12, 2020

12. thanjavuriyashwanth
    Cupcake Jul 12, 2020

13. controlcrazy
    Gingerbread Jul 12, 2020

YRJ likes this.
  14. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Jul 12, 2020

YRJ , Jul 12, 2020 :
    Hey there,

Welcome to the community! Enjoy your time :)

15. W1577374508226
    Cupcake Jul 12, 2020

YRJ likes this.
  16. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Community Expert Jul 12, 2020

Bouncer71 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 12, 2020 :
    Nice Thread my friend...

But the tweet has taken that buzzword totally out of context.

The True North concept was originally by Toyota for lean process improvement...
    A guidance of what should be done instead of what can be done.
    A vision about an ideal condition between customer and provider that succeeds through simplicity...

The total opposite of an inner compass if you ask me and not the result of inner self contemplating..
    More something to adjust your compass needle to because of findings by team effort...

17. edwink0k
    Cupcake Jul 12, 2020

edwink0k , Jul 12, 2020 :
    I had been searching for my True North for a long time. This has brought me to many countries and people. It was in Bulgaria when I bought my first One Plus, and in the Netherlands I found what I was looking for (Jesus). Now I live on an island and keep exploring, according to my nature. Trying not to follow the herd but be my own person 🙂

YRJ likes this.
  18. DKSaele
    Cupcake Jul 13, 2020

DKSaele , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 13, 2020 :
    so excited for #MyNord. Finally, an innovative company with drive, vision and passion. Best device I've ever owned including laptops, tablets. thank you [e]2764[/e]️

19. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Jul 15, 2020

YRJ , Jul 15, 2020 :
    Thank you for sharing the backstory of the True North concept. I did not know about this.

However, recently when I was reading a book "Northern Lights" it had a reference to North in particular. Both the geographical north as well as the North that we are attracted towards. The purpose and/or goal of our life. But ultimately, it still is a work of fiction so I can not be very sure.

Regardless, it makes sense to me. For I have always been told to look up and move forwards, Instead of looking back at what has gone wrong. The importance of North (albeit figuratively) can help us shape our tomorrow for a more sustainable future.

But thank you very much for sharing the origin of the term :)

edwink0k, Bouncer71 and Dresa91 like this.