MYTHS VS FACTS

1. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Jun 3, 2021

Mr. BG , Jun 3, 2021 :
    I really appreciate the gesture senior ;)

2. eastbay
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2021

eastbay , via OnePlus 9 Pro T-Mobile , Jun 3, 2021 :
    I mean what I say. It's an open invitation.. even McJader can come. He's a great Young Man. Sometimes misunderstood 🤪. But smart 🤓🤓🤓

3. keithnyc
    Moderator Moderator Jun 3, 2021

keithnyc , Jun 3, 2021 :
    Guys:
    If this is all friendly banter, then great. But if not, please stop.
    Folks are free to express their feelings, but let's not attack folks in the Wormhole. If you're not happy with the hardware or software, you're welcome to submit your bugs or suggestions or feedback. But calling folks heroes or other names etc. isn't helpful or appreciated...it just leads to flaming.

4. SandeshChinchapur
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2021

SandeshChinchapur , Jun 3, 2021 :
    Yes and I hope users are allowed to express their views too(related to this post). It wasn't a whine, he started it first by judging as a whine. And about hero thing, it's literally mentioned on his profile!

5. keithnyc
    Moderator Moderator Jun 3, 2021

keithnyc , Jun 3, 2021 :
    Got it.....

6. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Jun 3, 2021

Bobbie63 , Jun 3, 2021 :
    Who could misunderstand @McJader?

7. eastbay
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2021

8. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Jun 3, 2021

Bobbie63 , Jun 3, 2021 :
    "he helps when I'm blind" might be a bit over the top.

A loudmouth......that's more of a better description maybe. :rolleyes:

But an intelligent one., don't you tell him.

9. eastbay
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2021

Bobby I agree!! But I see through him. If I've got issues with something he does help. Not hurt. I'm not thin skinned I can take a joke. My kid's were clown's. But very helpful Bobby I had a son just like him. you can't tell them nothing until they have lived a few more years. but My son was there always!! 👏🏻✌🏻🤗

10. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Jun 3, 2021

Bobbie63 , Jun 3, 2021 :
    Aren't we all clowns in our own way?

11. eastbay
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2021

12. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Jun 3, 2021

Bobbie63 , Jun 3, 2021 :
    Glad to see someone older than me. :p

13. eastbay
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2021

I wanted to start a senior club on here many times... You might have seen it before. Always out numbered. Everything I proposed. Shot down hide my post's. I thought you saw that 😂.

14. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Jun 3, 2021

Bobbie63 , Jun 3, 2021 :
    Didn't notice, then again, can't really keep up with things here.

15. Adesh.sanmukh and Khushii21 like this.
  16. eastbay
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2021

True word's Brother!! 👏🏻Young Blood very intelligent 🤓🤓. . that's why I ask Adesh or McJader, Shailender Sharma. These guys are up things... There going to school. There the future. There slick 😏🤗👍🏻

17. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Jun 3, 2021

Mr. BG , Jun 3, 2021 :
    Everyone is free to express themselves, my remark was meant as a friendly joke really, but I hope you can see that it sometimes gets tiresome to see people complaining or making other remarks about software and updates in virtually EVERY thread, no matter what the subject!

Now, I totally understand having problems with software, updates and bugs is frustrating. But what is also frustrating is that we can't have a bit of fun anymore without threads getting flooded with complaints, hate etc.

Especially since we, also just members, can't help it, but I do see that the tsunami of complaints is just killing this community, it doesn't get the problem fixed.

18. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Jun 3, 2021

Bobbie63 , Jun 3, 2021 :
    Still........school doesn't replace life.

19. eastbay
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2021

I must agree with you @Mr. BG we all get along with each other very much. It takes one word and forget it. But when I was out sick there's a crazy amount of friendship reaching out to me around the world 🌍 that's what I see. Friends making friends. God bless 🙏🏻👏🏻🤗