[NA Only] Review and Like Challenge: Write a review, win Free OnePlus Buds

1. Tiffny H.
    E-Commerce Operation Manager Staff Member Oct 18, 2021

Tiffny H. , Oct 18, 2021 :
    APP_Discover_封面.jpg

Hi everyone,

As you may have known, there’s a new update for our OnePlus Store app in US and Canada where we've made it possible for you to post reviews of OnePlus products!

With this new feature, we would love to hear your thoughts about the OnePlus device you use. In order to save your time, we planned this Review and Like Challenge and we prepared a template for you. Write a review or give a like, win a OnePlus Buds Pro.

APP_Discover_文章内头图.jpg

Challenge Rules:

• Challenge period: now – October 24, 11:59 PM EDT
    • If you have purchased a OnePlus product on OnePlus.com or OnePlus store app before, write and upload your review in your order page.
    • All the reviews should be written according to the template published by the official OnePlus account in OnePlus Store app, which will be updated daily. The format-qualified review will be posted in the OnePlus Store app and also OnePlus.com.
    • If you haven’t purchased any OnePlus product yet, you can also participate by giving a thumbs-up/ “like” to the review you like.
    • Note: you can only write the review for the products purchased on OnePlus.com or OnePlus Store app. The challenge is only for users in US and Canada.

Awards:
    • Reviewer Prize - The reviewer who receives the most amount of likes everyday during the challenge period will receive a Free OnePlus Buds Pro.
    • Note: The ranking will update daily during the challenge period, and Free OnePlus Buds Pro would be given by a coupon to the winner's OnePlus account.
    • Engagement Prize - Everyday we’ll choose 30 random users from those who give a like to reviews and send them a $30/CA$40 off Buds Pro coupon.
    • Note: The engagement record will update daily in the challenge period.
    During the challenge period, we will announce the winning posts daily by updating the winners’ names in OnePlus Store app, and the coupon will be sent within 72 hours.

We value what you think about your OnePlus devices, and we would love to hear about your feedback.

Now, Review and Like Challenge begins! Go see the review template we have written for you in the Discover Column in OnePlus Store app. Don't hesitate, come and join us!

2. anunayC
    The Lab² Reviewer - Insta360 GO 2 Oct 19, 2021

3. Tiffny H.
    E-Commerce Operation Manager Staff Member Oct 20, 2021

Tiffny H. , Oct 20, 2021 :
    Thank you for your participation and reply. I will tell this to our service team to fix it as soon as possible.

Starcommander and anunayC like this.
  4. J4t1np4r3kh
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Oct 20, 2021

5. brian.sedore
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 20, 2021

brian.sedore , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 20, 2021 :
    I did notice the new app. It doesn't seem to let me sign in and gives me an error (FIELD_TOKEN_NULL pops up on the screen). So I don't believe I'm actually signed in 😕

6. sdhayalan
    Gingerbread Oct 20, 2021

sdhayalan , Oct 20, 2021 :
    My current phone is a 5T. I don't see any mention of not being able to review older products, and so I will try. Not that anybody is trying to buy a 5T at this point. lol

7. ShayShana , via OnePlus Nord N200 T-Mobile , Oct 21, 2021 :
    𝖢𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗆 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽!! 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖫𝖴𝖢𝖪 𝖳𝖮 𝖠𝖫𝖫!!

8. JoinTheBattle
    Eclair Oct 21, 2021

9. LancerOfRed
    Froyo Oct 21, 2021

LancerOfRed , via OnePlus 8 , Oct 21, 2021 :
    I got the OnePlus 8 and it's the best phone ever. The camera quality the 90hz the features customization and everything is just outstanding. Definitely gonna be getting most my tech products from OnePlus now.
    1634824716846.jpg

1634824717092.jpg
    Here's some of the pictures I took [e]1f60a[/e]

D1625883218898 likes this.
  11. BJTeacher2987
    Donut Oct 23, 2021

12. AllanZ5Dplus , via OnePlus 9 Pro T-Mobile , Oct 24, 2021 :
    I think the low-light camera video recording feature on the OnePlus 9 Pro could use a little bit of more light amplification by increasing the ISO and slowing the shutter down a little bit under a log profile LUT.

13. P1635255162629
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2021

TakisForLife69 likes this.
  14. Yemmy4u
    Cupcake Nov 11, 2021

Yemmy4u , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Nov 11, 2021 :
    I am a user if Oneplus 5, and a proud owner of Oneplus 9pro too. The devices have been awesome, it's a joy to behold and know that you can do many things with it, the camera and sound quality of 9pro is it for me.