Native fast wireless charging via OnePlus Nord N200 T-Mobile

1. Fred98326 , via OnePlus Nord N200 T-Mobile , Dec 7, 2021 :
    I guess this'll be my first community post here. It has to do with that QI charging that is being used somewhat. Is it only me, or does it seem that this doesn't have native charging to help keep the battery working good enough? I only use this to help me play my games. I got more than enough space for 2, so i added 6 to my list of them, and have been using this for about 3 weeks. Before this i had an LG K40 and now the battery on that isn't what it was when i used it. I'm not trying to pin a blame, but i think it'd be better a bit if i could charge it wirelessly when it's at 50% at noon when i'm getting my lunch. Or maybe it could be a bit bigger at 10k to 12k volts so i can stream without it decreasing as much. I understand that this my first actual flagship phone, but i would like that to happen so i won't have to worry about it as much, and know that this is all going quickly when this world is facing a shortage of parts to make all these cool phones. I like my 64gb model, and would still continue using it when it gets down to 10% quickly