nav bar keep dissapearing via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. zakwan77
    Cupcake Jan 10, 2020

zakwan77 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 10, 2020 :
    my navigation bar always disappear, so i need to always swipe up from the bottom just to make navigation bar appear back so that i can use that gesture, everytime!

same with back gesture, the back gesture that you can swipe from both side also doesnt work if the navigation bar always disappear, so i always need to swipe two times to use the back gesture and it is really really annoying

it doesn't happen before but i don't know why it happens now, actually its about 1 month since i have this problem, so i changed the setting to hide the nav bar and it is ok now, but i want to use that nav bar!

can someone help me? sorry for my broken english

2. LesleySnijder
    Gingerbread Jan 10, 2020

LesleySnijder , Jan 10, 2020 :
    Which navigation bar are you using? The gesture navigation bar or the normal navigation bar. If you are using the gesture navigation bar then you need to disable the option 'Hide navigation bar'.

Otherwise if you are using the normal navigation bar. This can't be hide down as far as I know.

3. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop Jan 10, 2020

Swejuggalo , Jan 10, 2020 :
    Sound like you somehow have immersive mode on. Full screen immersive mode can have some effect on navigation. Swiping twice to swipe back for example.

4. zakwan77
    Cupcake Jan 10, 2020

Swejuggalo

Sound like you somehow have immersive mode on. Full screen immersive mode can have some effect on navigation. Swiping twice to swipe back for example.​

how to turn off immersive mode?

5. zakwan77
    Cupcake Jan 10, 2020

the gesture pill one, which introduced in android 10. i already disable the option " hide the bottom bar". and the result is like i mention in this thread, i need to swipe twice

6. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Jan 10, 2020 :
    I use this tool.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ivianuu.immersivemodemanager

This mode is triggered by some apps but should not be on in other situations where it normally is not used. With that app you can configure when and how and in what app it should be on/off

7. zakwan77
    Cupcake Jan 10, 2020

8. F_Cédric_Catonyme_mwQu
    Cupcake May 6, 2020

F_Cédric_Catonyme_mwQu , May 6, 2020 :
    Seriously? Paid app?
    This kind of settings should be user side.
    Why can't I keep the buttons bar displayed to have a back button in games? This is totally stupid...
    If an app can do it OnePlus team should allow it natively...

9. F_Cédric_Catonyme_mwQu
    Cupcake May 6, 2020

10. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop May 6, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 6, 2020 :
    Many games normally run in immersive mode (full screen) by design. Maybe I was a bit unclear/incorrect before.
    The app is a helper to allow immersive mode even in apps that normally does not support it.
    This modification can be done via adb too.
    Forcing something that is made for full screen to not use it is slightly different