navigation bar & status bar not coming up after installing update yesterday via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile

1. jsev73
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2020

jsev73 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Jun 4, 2020 :
    i got notice that a security update was installed and the phone had to be restarted to finish. that was yesterday. ever since, the status bar and navigation bar not coming up when i tap any more. with some apps i have to push the button on the right side of the phone so the screen goes off. then back on, go through the lock screen security, then hit the circle real quick before it disappears to minimize the app i was in, so i can do something else and find back. if i don't hit the circle or square quick enough, the bars disappear again and i have to try again. its really annoying, and it definitely started after the update. anyone ever see something like this? oh, it's a 7pro 8/256 from TMobile.

I1591780608060 and herget like this.
  2. SimonG1994
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2020

SimonG1994 , Jun 10, 2020 :
    Yes, I noticed this too.
    I like to use the "Hide navigation bar" feature to maximize my screen. After I updated to 10.3.3, sometimes it takes several upward swipes from the bottom of the screen in order to bring up the navigation bar. My status bar is working just fine, but the buggy navigation bar makes it hard to access the Back, Home, and Recents buttons when the bar doesn't appear when you swipe up.

If anyone knows how to downgrade back to the previous version, please let me know.

jsev73 likes this.
  3. jsev73
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2020

jsev73 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Jun 10, 2020 :
    I'm relieved a little it's not just me lol. and yes, i found out since that i can bring up the bottom bar with several hard swipes which is kind of ridiculous and annoying. i love this phone, there's just a few minor things like this now, and some things it doesn't have that even my $200 LG phones had, that i miss our have to adjust to.