Navigation buttons not working while using instagram via OnePlus 8T

1. this_is_sumanth
    Donut Jan 8, 2021

this_is_sumanth , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 8, 2021 :
    Navigation buttons are not working while using instagram. I am facing a lot of issues while using my oneplus 8T. Everyday i am facing issues. Now this is the new one. Please respond #oneplus. Either replace my mobile with new one or refund my money back
    1610097503847.jpg

2. D@RLiNGSuRy@
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2021

3. this_is_sumanth
    Donut Jan 9, 2021

this_is_sumanth , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 9, 2021 :
    Do u understand what are u talking

4. Xcommunicad0
    KitKat Jan 9, 2021

5. this_is_sumanth
    Donut Jan 10, 2021

this_is_sumanth , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 10, 2021 :
    Fixed buttons man, you can see on the screenshot i have shared. The navigation buttons coincided with instragram options

6. Xcommunicad0
    KitKat Jan 10, 2021

Xcommunicad0 , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 10, 2021 :
    You don't assume while troubleshooting, so any open question and people will simply re-confirm until you have categorically specified which you have not here.

And why this aggresive behaviour?
    You have posted an issue expecting help from users because you are unable to resolve by yourself but responding here like Einstein.

7. keet1994
    Gingerbread Jan 10, 2021

keet1994 , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 10, 2021 :
    Unfortunately, a lot of phones work better with gestures because Google has created a new action bar and Google wants everyone to use this feature. As a result most apps use the gesture and not the traditional action bar, but try to explain your problem in the comments section if you like and I also know it's sad to put a lot of money into something that does not satisfy you.

8. this_is_sumanth
    Donut Jan 10, 2021

this_is_sumanth , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 10, 2021 :
    Yes bro, u got the right one. Spending a lot of money on a phone but unable to satisfy our needs is very hesitating. Android OS works absolutely fine. All the problem is encountered from oxygen OS side. A new issue everday and too many updates. This mobile & software just sucks man. I havd a screen recording too. These oneplus customer care doesn't care us bro

keet1994 likes this.