Need a suggestion via OnePlus 7T

1. azadshaikh99
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2020

azadshaikh99 , via OnePlus 7T , Aug 6, 2020 :
    As I'm a beta user which is beta 06 and I'm hardly getting 4-5 hours of SOT ... Ik that in the beta build battery consumption due to various bug's are normal... So what i was thinking is that if I'd get back to stable build will i get a sufficient battery backup... I normally use app like insta and youtube but whenever i play a game like pubg i hardly get 3 hours of battery backup it's terrible right? If I've bought this phone worth of 38k there are expectations also ... Infact I'm using it at 60hz still [e]1f62a[/e]... If you have any suggestions please let me know currently i don't have a screenshot of battery usage but I'll update it later today in the evening
    THANKS IN ADVANCE [e]1f64f[/e]

2. Manveet
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2020

Manveet , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Aug 6, 2020 :
    It really depends on your usage dude. If there are any background apps or not. So one can say for sure. The only thing you could do is to rollback and try it out for yourself. And do monitor background apps.

P.s. Please take a backup before rolling back, as it will wipe your phone Clean.

Hope that's helpful. Thanks.

John.Milton.Lcf likes this.
  3. azadshaikh99
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2020

Manveet

It really depends on your usage dude. If there are any background apps or not. So one can say for sure. The only thing you could do is to rollback and try it out for yourself. And do monitor background apps.

P.s. Please take a backup before rolling back, as it will wipe your phone Clean.

Hope that's helpful. Thanks.​

There's not a single app running in the background dude... What uh think I didn't checked it first? And which kind of phone is this which gets discharged on basic usage? What you think i have only used this phone? There are lots of device in the same price range which are giving a good battery life on the same usage.... I already lost 60% in 3:30 hour
    1596703570283.jpg

1596703536259.jpg

4. Manveet
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2020

Manveet , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Aug 6, 2020 :
    First of all be polite. This is a user forum, I'm a user just like you. And quit whining. If you feel other devices are performing better, then by all means jump the ship. Its your money, you can do whatever with it you want. I just tried to help you. Issues are expected in beta build, you shouldn't have flashed it in the first place if gaming and battery life was so important to you.

John.Milton.Lcf likes this.
  5. azadshaikh99
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2020

Sorry for that aggression bro.. I was so frustrated with this phone that i yelled on uh I'll definitely flash it to stable build in see if there's any changes