NEED FIX: OnePlus3 network and Bluetooth issues

1. G_Vishal_Raveendranathan
    Donut Mar 31, 2017

G_Vishal_Raveendranathan , Mar 31, 2017 :
    Hi i am a OnePlus3 user. I have been very happy with the phone except in two cases,
    1) The Bluetooth connectivity: One of the Bluetooth device (Bragi Dash) that i had bought was even returned back to the company stating that their Bluetooth connectivity is bad. Then the company was having a big heart that they took the device and replaced with new ones. But still i face connectivity issue, then i tried connecting the device with other phones and checked it. all the other phones worked exceptionally well. OnePlus3 sucked even with mere 3meters of line of sight. When i put the phone in my pant pockets the Bluetooth completely gets disconnected. Please take this issue seriously as it is one of the basic requirements for a phone.

2) Network issues: The phone loses its mobile network connection in between the call and it both the sim connectivity is turned off. after about 10-15 seconds the networks are connected again. This is really irritating when I am in the middle of an important call. Sometimes i have to manually turn on airplane mode and turn off after 10 seconds to get back the network. again please take this issue seriously and give me an update regarding this matter.

looking forward to your consideration and support.

thanks,
    vishal

2. jothimurugeswaran
    Donut Mar 31, 2017

G_Hugo_Meneses_rOcc likes this.
  3. G_Prakash_Mevada_PCGT
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2017

4. semlanirahul
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2017

5. Yash vijay
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2017

6. jcdub
    Froyo Apr 1, 2017

jcdub , Apr 1, 2017 :
    Also having Bluetooth connectivity issues with my Audi. The Bluetooth connects but to won't connect to play media audio (Spotify, Google music etc).

7. G_Hugo_Meneses_rOcc
    Donut Apr 1, 2017

8. chrisinthesun
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2017

chrisinthesun , Apr 1, 2017 :
    Having weird bluetooth issues with the carkit in my 2015 Peugeot 308. Some days it will work just fine, then other days, totally out of the blue it will take a massive dump. Calls will still place and connect, but nothing can be heard. At this point the only option is either to turn off the car (next day its fine), or completely remove the pairing on both ends and reconnect. Its clearly something with the phone, but no idea why its some intermittent. Its the kind of thing you would expect to either work or not.

9. markmchugh
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2017

markmchugh , Apr 18, 2017 :
    My Bluetooth is awful. If i put the phone in my pocket it basically becomes unusable. Is there anything i can do?

10. F_Adam_Shepherd_OkQP
    Eclair Apr 18, 2017

F_Adam_Shepherd_OkQP , Apr 18, 2017 :
    Bluetooth is just bad in the OnePlus3 sometimes it had connectivity issues sometimes it works flawlessly. Im using it simultaneously with a smart watch and with an SBH54. i have limitless piece of SBH54 so i almost tried them all. The Bluetooth's reliability and quality only depends on it's ics current mood. :D

11. frcastellanos
    Donut Apr 18, 2017

frcastellanos , Apr 18, 2017 :
    in my case, Bluetooth turns itself off when rebooting and I have to turn it on manually. this is been happening since the last marshmallow update and it's still there after 2 nougat updates.

12. darrelferreira
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2017

darrelferreira , Apr 18, 2017 :
    Same with me and I feel pretty frustrated now. Doesn't work in ford figo. Media audio simply gets unchecked in options.

13. mfaliomar
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2017

mfaliomar , Apr 18, 2017 :
    yup, I've experienced this many times. I always have to connect to my car's Bluetooth manually