Need Help for wireless Z bass edition via OnePlus 6T

1. anshuldubey
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2021

anshuldubey , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 14, 2021 :
    My new one plus wireless Z bass edition was having a issue with it's mic the audio during calls in other end was very distorted, and it was also having an issue of auto disconnect.
    I reported this issue to the one plus costumer care they suggested me to place a repair via one plus care, my earphone got replaces after 28 days and I received a new one plus wireless Z bass edition but the problem is still there even with the new product, now the costumer care executive is suggesting me to book another repair please help me as i don't want to wait another one month without earphone and even if I wait for a month there's no surety that next device will work fine please help me either replacing or ordering me the other oneplus audio product..

2. Gor.
    Lollipop Oct 20, 2021

Gor. , Oct 20, 2021 :
    Hey there.

The new ones also failed to work! Well, I'm afraid, but I don't think anybody here could help with service center related concerns. This is a user forum with regular users like you and myself. Maybe you can talk with again and work out a better deal, if possible.