Need help regarding the white dots in between my screen and body of one plus 6... Ty

1. Sachin Malik 123
    Froyo Jun 28, 2018

Sachin Malik 123 , Jun 28, 2018 :
    It's glue angadp not dust...and it's not been even 12 hoours after opening the device I brought it to OnePlus service center notice...and since the engineer was not available yesterday we had a conference call with OnePlus executive me and engineer....
    Thanksfor your help bro

angadp likes this.
  2. angadp
    Donut Jun 29, 2018

angadp , Jun 29, 2018 :
    welcome

3. Sachin Malik 123
    Froyo Jun 30, 2018

Sachin Malik 123 , Jun 30, 2018 :
    I called service center people a million times...all they keep saying is will get back to you with an update within 48 hrs and after 48hrs all I hear is the same waiting for an update from team....
    From that date nothing has been done...
    They didn't even update me with mails saying we have done this...you contacted us on this and this date and all...
    And they are saying that they have not done the packaging and they don't know how it got chnaged....
    They did send me a op6 in a box with the box saying two different things at one place mirror black and other midnight black...
    I'm really really disappointed with the support team...Indian support team and I have requested to change my supervisor also as I'm not satisfied with the progress he's doing...And the OnePlus days we don't entertain changing the supervisor....
    If they have Soo much experienced supervisor why they didn't update me without any mail??? Out of 30+ time they texted just 3 times and that too saying we are here to assist you today....
    No update is been given to me what is happening....

Please please please help me what to do...I'm very disappointed very sad....
    How such a big company can do such a small error? ?? On each and every step the product has been check and signed by a person from packaging to transfer how did they didn't realize it????
    PLEASE AS A HUMAN BEING I BEG FOR YOUR ALL HELP...IM BEING MENTALLY kind of harrased for more than a month.....
    Who takes a month for replacement????
    No1 is there to listen to me in india....even I asked for help by different supervisors no1 helped me....

They are intentionally doing this they are not helping at all....

If you want I'll show you how many times they contacted me...I'll share images with you....just hardly 13 times....and mailed twice....and the rest I have to call them and inquire....
    PLEASE PLEASE ONEPLUS COMMUNITY MEMBERS I ASK FOR YOUR HELP I BEG FOR IT....
    EVEN IM A HUMAN AND THEY ARE TREATING ME WORSE THAN THAT....

EVEN THEY HAVE DELETED MY CALL DETAILS FROM THERE SYSTEM SOO I CONTACTED THE NETWORK PROVIDER AND GOT A CALL DETAILS OF MY NUMBER WITH HOW MANY TIMES I CONTACTED THEM HOW LONG I SPOEK TO THEM!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE
    IMG_20180627_053936__01__01__01__01__01.jpg IMG_20180627_053928__01__01__01.jpg

4. Sachin Malik 123
    Froyo Jul 10, 2018

5. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Jul 10, 2018

SoniaB , Jul 10, 2018 :
    My understanding from the escalation was that you had to go to the service centre with your defective device for a replacement to be given.

Your last reply to me suggested that you were going to do that.

What happened when you went to the service centre?

Bobbie63 and Android450 like this.
  6. Sachin Malik 123
    Froyo Jul 11, 2018

Sachin Malik 123 , Jul 11, 2018 :
    I submitted my device and till now there's no reply from the team....
    Got a DOA created...
    Don't know when they will ship my device....
    Idn why Indian team is soo slow or trying to be slow to trouble the person

7. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Jul 11, 2018

SoniaB , Jul 11, 2018 :
    You were advised by OnePlus CS to submit your defective device on or before July 6 2018.

I chased your case again after your post here yesterday.

CS kindly confirmed to me that you only submitted your defective device yesterday.

They also confirmed that they have been in regular touch with you. Furthermore, they have said "and we are following other requisites further and he has been updated on the same, the expectation has also been set very clear."

So if you have been advised on what the situation is by CS and you accepted, I do not see why you then come on the forum to complain.

dsmonteiro, Bobbie63 and Android450 like this.
  8. Sachin Malik 123
    Froyo Jul 11, 2018

I got a call today around 3pm regarding the same...that ur device has been shipped from us today....
    They placed an order today only 11/07/2018....
    And they called me 48hrs before to inquire whether I have submitted my device or not....
    And regarding the submission of the device by me on or before 6th was of no use....
    The service centre people itself got an email regarding the same on 7th July....and they didn't informed them until and unless I called and told them a couple of times....
    If u think I'm lying about the device submission and the CS informing the service centre is false......
    I'll share images with u....
    If u want!!!!

9. Sachin Malik 123
    Froyo Jul 11, 2018

This is the screenshot of the chat with service centre...

Its of 7th July....
    And what u expect me to do when they have not informed the service centre????
    I called consequently for 2 days to ask them.whether they have informed or not.... And they kept saying we have....and when inquired about the same service centre people were informed and service centre people also shared images about there inbox....
    They are clear the one plus support CS was not....

Its just to hide there mistake the CS said this....

And about the complaining thing if it was u you would have done the same thing....
    I shared images too now ur point to understand who's mistake and whose not...

Screenshot_20180711-161531.png

10. Sachin Malik 123
    Froyo Jul 11, 2018

11. Bobbie63
    Nougat Jul 11, 2018

Bobbie63 , Jul 11, 2018 :
    I don't think anybody is a accusing you of lying, this whole story seems to be one big communication mixup, can't say otherwise. We're all glad your device is on it's way to you, which I think is, thanks to the help of @SoniaB and other forum members which helped you to escalate the issue.

I don't think there is any need for you to post "evidence" as it will not add anything to the situation.

Hope you will enjoy your phone. :)

SoniaB likes this.
  12. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Jul 11, 2018

SoniaB , Jul 11, 2018 :
    No one is accusing you of lying.

You have to consider business hours here. Every service centre will have business hours as to when they are open. Your screenshot only provides time (after 7pm) and not dates, so I cannot collaborate the date timeline.

My understanding is this:

The granting of a new device upon receipt of the defective one was approved to the service centre last week when I escalated the case to CS. That was when you were contacted by the escalations team and advised to go to the service centre on or before July 6 2018. I am not sure what miscommunication has happened when and where but these are the facts as i know them.

A DOA request on the defective device can only be submitted once it is returned to the service centre. That then needs approval for a new device to be issued. For a new device to be sent as opposed to a repair, a DOA request has to be made. As per OnePlus policy in India, after 10 days of purchase, only repair option is given unless its a case of DOA.

Since a new device is what was being offered to you, for that to happen a DOA (replacement device) request needs to be submitted.

They could not do a replacement device until you brought the defective one in. Replacement approval has now been granted and the order for a new device generated. You yourself have confirmed that.

You submitted the defective device yesterday. The replacement device order was generated within 24hrs of that. That is pretty quick. It is never going to be instant as processes (submission and approval) has to be followed.

Bobbie63 likes this.
  13. Sachin Malik 123
    Froyo Jul 11, 2018

I submitted my device only after they got an email....and it was not yesterday it was day before yesterday at 12pm I.e on 9th!!!
    Idn somewhere there's a misunderstanding
    Its okie forget!!!!!
    I'm sorry!!!
    Any way thanks!!!
    Ty soon much!!!
    Txs

14. Sachin Malik 123
    Froyo Jul 11, 2018

Screenshot_20180711-184537.png Screenshot_20180711-184617.png Screenshot_20180711-184650.png Screenshot_20180711-184537.png Screenshot_20180711-184650.png
    These are the images as you can see two people contacted me....one of them said on behalf of other....
    And they have not informed the service centre from 4th to 7th July....
    And its not about providing proof and all....
    Its that they are not transparent with there work...they think they are correct!!!! Always!!!!

And since they are definitely lying to you!!!!! Its my duty responsibility to make you aware of the same!!!
    When I shared my DOA letter copy with them it was there responsibility to contact me !!!
    Its been always me who contacted them!!!

15. Sachin Malik 123
    Froyo Jul 11, 2018

Let's forget everything....
    Thankyou soo much Sonia !!!!:)
    And Baymax and everyone who helped me!!!!
    Ty soo much once again !!!
    God bless you!!!!!
    Ty