Need help with Gboard

1. DanijelWhite
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2017

DanijelWhite , Nov 7, 2017 :
    Hey guys, so I have three languages that I want to use on my Gboard. I want to use two of three languages together so multilingual now the problem is this, when I enable two languages to be multilingual and try to switch keyboards it goes like this, language 1, language 2-3 and language 3-2 so in total i have three keyboards instead of two. I put those two languages that I want to type together in qwerty. How do I have only two keyboards (keyboard 1 and keyboard 2-3)?

2. F_Andrea_Ippolito_ZsRS
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 7, 2017

F_Andrea_Ippolito_ZsRS , Nov 7, 2017 :
    Interesting question, but as far as I can see there's no way around this. as soon as you have 2 and 3 as possible languages, each of them needs to play the "master" role when cycling through keyboards, so even if you set 2 to get correction also for 3, you'll still get the 3 only layout.

I guess that would be a feature request to Google, i.e. being able to define a language just as "secondary" for spell correction.

3. GradusR
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2017

4. DanijelWhite
    Gingerbread Nov 8, 2017

DanijelWhite , Nov 8, 2017 :
    I know I can install two languages my problem is that I have three and I have set up two of my languages to be bilingual and when I try to cycle trough keyboard I have too cycle three times not just two times.

5. DanijelWhite
    Gingerbread Nov 8, 2017

DanijelWhite , Nov 8, 2017 :
    Damn, I really like the Gboard features, I will have to switch to SwiftKey then. o_O