Network/Connectivity Need to have a phone call with a 7Pro owner...

1. M1550201204985
    Cupcake Sep 19, 2019

M1550201204985 , Sep 19, 2019 :
    I posted about this a while back but never got a response.

I have a 6T. My son, now at college, has a 7Pro. Both phones work great except for one big problem: When he calls me, he cannot hear my voice. If I call him, both directions work great. If he calls anyone else, both directions work great. If I call anyone else, both directions work great. It is ONLY when his 7Pro calls my 6T that one direction - from me to him - doesn't work. We've looked for some sort of contact-specific mute option but can't find anything on either phone that would cause this.

I'd like to exchange a couple of phone calls with a 7Pro owner on Verizon to narrow down the problem. If I can receive calls from other 7Pros on Verizon and they can hear my voice, then it must be something on his 7Pro. But if multiple 7Pros on Verizon cannot hear my voice, then it must be something on my 6T. We don't know anyone else with OnePlus phones on Verizon so we haven't been able to run these tests.

If you have a 7Pro on Verizon, please reply and I'll PM you with my phone number. I'll only need a couple minutes of your time. Thank you in advance for helping a Dad figure out how to receive calls from his son at college!!!