Need to transfer my contacts from my iPhone 6 to OnePlus 3T

1. jounourayne
    Cupcake May 26, 2017

jounourayne , May 26, 2017 :
    Hello everyone,

I've recently bought the amazing OnePlus 3T and I now need to transfer my contacts from my iPhone 6. Has anyone done this before and can advise the best way to do it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Daasty likes this.
  2. shrineels10
    Honeycomb May 26, 2017

shrineels10 , May 26, 2017 :
    Export from i cloud as v card or csv (use tunes go) and import into google account that you plan to sync with your android phone.

Nakele and Maurits Fiems like this.
  3. pa5t1s
    User of the Year 2014 May 26, 2017

4. Crystal_Wang
    Donut May 31, 2017

Crystal_Wang , May 31, 2017 :
    As far as I know, Apowersoft Phone Transfer can help to achieve this.
    You need to download the app to both of your phones and connect them to the same wifi network. Then use iPhone 6 to search your oneplus 3T or vice versa.
    Then you can transfer your contacts from iPhone 6 to oneplus 3T easily.

Mike_van_Esch likes this.
  5. gsitaram47
    Cupcake May 31, 2017

6. Woutergoethals
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2017

7. Russquatch
    Eclair Jul 21, 2017

Russquatch , Jul 21, 2017 :
    As a side note, on your new Android device you can login to the iCloud via chrome browser only if you enable 'request desktop site'

8. rmjaorawala
    Froyo Jul 22, 2017

9. Hillll
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2019

Hillll , Sep 5, 2019 :
    The way I see the most mentioned is to use iCloud and Google account to backup contacts from iPhone to iCloud, export from iCloud and upload to Google account, and finally download from Google account to Android phone. Well, a little trouble. I might prefer to use FoneCope Mobile Transfer to transfer directly between two devices, connect devices, select contacts to transfer, start transmission, and transfer contacts from iPhone 6 to Android in three steps.