[Network] Hi everyone you can discuss your Network issues on this thread

1. Len Cyriac
    Eclair Sep 15, 2020

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020

Thekingsky23 likes this.
  2. R1597134950634
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2020

R1597134950634 , Sep 24, 2020 :
    Can verify that disabling IPv6 works around my issue. Needs a fix anyhow.

3. Alishiba
    Donut Sep 28, 2020

Alishiba , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 28, 2020 :
    Dear OnePlus,
    Its been a month, I cannot use WhatsApp web because the wifi network keeps on disconnecting. I have tried all possible ways but still haven't been able to fix this. please please fix this frequent wifi disconnect issue.

wojciech.kudla likes this.
  4. wojciech.kudla
    Donut Sep 30, 2020

wojciech.kudla , Sep 30, 2020 :
    Like all other Nord users I have the exact same problem. The lack of response from OnePlus on this is a slap to our faces.
    I will vote with my wallet and not only won't buy any OnePlus phone ever but will also actively discourage all my friends from even looking at that option.
    They didn't even acknowledge the issue literally everyone's having. Pathetic.

Len Cyriac and Alishiba like this.
  5. wojciech.kudla
    Donut Sep 30, 2020

Same here. My worst phone ever. And I had some sh*tty phones in the past.

6. wojciech.kudla
    Donut Sep 30, 2020

Plenty of people replied. What have OnePlus done about it so far?

7. pat30724
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2020

pat30724 , Oct 6, 2020 :
    I've got exact the same problems via 4g+ and wifi. Looks like it's connected but not receiving any data, this happens in all app on the phone with latest firmware

8. iharshjjain
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 6, 2020

9. Sankar. P. Hyd.India
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2020

Sankar. P. Hyd.India , Oct 17, 2020 :
    Hi...

Oneplus Nord.. Sim cards not detecting.. No Wi-Fi..
    If sim cards are removed then Wi-Fi is working...

Today I have received new phone OnePlus Nord 12GB Ram..
    But it's very disappointing that my SIM cards are not detecting..
    I tried all options but Sims not detecting..
    Behavior is...
    WiFi is up... SIM are trying to detect but not getting signal... So WiFi is also disconnecting..

When I reboot.. SIM is getting detected for 2 to 5 seconds then again it's disconnecting and WiFi is also goes off...

If I put 2 Sims... Complete weired behavior..
    Wifi.. Sims nothing is working..

Please help to resolve this quickly or let me know if I can return this..

My number... 9100689679..
    Hyderabad,India.

10. K1578856315812
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2020

K1578856315812 , Nov 8, 2020 :
    So what's the solution? There are way to many customers who have purchased Oneplus phones who are experiencing these issues, from the op 5 to the op 8 pro. This is been going on for some time, even with the replacement phone some people are receiving. Solution?

11. khan1992
    Gingerbread Nov 8, 2020

khan1992 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 8, 2020 :
    Hello everyone how can get separate 4G selection for internet data I don't want to tick on 2G,3G,4G option I'm facing problem there's exclamation sign next to 4G sign and I'm not able to use internet

K1578856315812 likes this.
  12. K1578856315812
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2020

K1578856315812 , Nov 9, 2020 :
    Follow-up: Last week, I sent in my phone to the Oneplus repair center in Texas only to get it back with the same problem which is intermittent Mobile network failure that knocks out my calls, texting, and internet for as much as 8 hours a day. Worst, no information was provided in the return box as to what was done to the phone and it was only 4 hours later that my phone became a paperweight again. After contacting the support center it was like pulling teeth to get them to tell me what was done to the phone. Finally, they told me that they "flash coded" the phone and provided no other details. Translation, nothing! clearly, they didn't test the phone either as this has been occurring every day for hours at a time. In my inspection of the phone, the back cover showed no sign of being removed which was a bit surprising as the IT Rep over the phone and I concluded it was a hardware-related matter prior to sending it to the shop. After all, he and I already performed setting checks and a factory reset prior to sending it in. I also swapped carriers from Version to AT&T and with no improvements. I also spend 70% of my workday traveling all over Fort Worth and Dallas with no mobile connection being picked up. Yet, when swapping the sim card with an old phone I experience zero problems. So we know it has nothing to do with the towers, the OS, or the carrier but with the cellphone itself. I've had this cellphone since Jan, 12th 2020 with great success until about last month. Warranty or no warranty, and I have a 12-month warranty, I don't think they have the means or the true willingness to repair this issue that has plagued its phones since the Onplus 5's. Worst of all the reps at Oneplus play ignorant on this topic and it's been reported by so many Oneplus owners on their own forum.

It is a deceitful practice selling phones with a known issue that renders the primary purpose of an electronic useless.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020

13. Black Zero
    Cupcake Dec 9, 2020

Black Zero , Dec 9, 2020 :
    Hi there!
    Using Nord in Pakistan. I got almost same issue with network. Constantly connecting/disconnecting. If there is any software issue , OnePlus should patch at earliest.

14. U1608993423552
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2020

U1608993423552 , Dec 26, 2020 :
    Same here in the Netherlands using Nord on 4g+ kpn network and disconnect message on different apps and Google search not loading giving me blank screen

15. LLCC
    Gingerbread Dec 30, 2020

LLCC , Dec 30, 2020 :
    Google offline issue is still present, it has been present for 4 months and no official information from developers, I think this is a really huge bug and weave the right to be updated on the current status of the defect