network issue after beta oreo update

1. prasanth.radh94 Eclair Oct 17, 2017

prasanth.radh94, Oct 17, 2017 :
    After the Oreo beta update my cellular network goes off( nothing working) suddenly... at least twice a day....
    I have to restart my phone every time to get it fixed....
    Because of this ... I am getting logged out from most of the apps like paytm , freecharge , one plus community app, etc.....anyone facing the same ???

2. kinghaloman Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 17, 2017

info2shail2010 and Uriyah like this.
  3. Prabhdeep_Bharaj Froyo Oct 17, 2017

4. RubAnADUB Froyo Oct 19, 2017

RubAnADUB, Oct 19, 2017 :
    I am having the same problem. Also since last 7.1.1 beta Facebook stays open in the background. And this is still happening in oreo now.

srm44901 likes this.
  5. Buzias_Alexandru Gingerbread Oct 19, 2017

Buzias_Alexandru, Oct 19, 2017 :
    I havr faced something similar, my data wouldn't turn on after I updated. for fix, i turned on airplane mode for 5-10 seconds and turned it off after. Haven't had any problem with data connection ever since

6. Ravinath Amal Jayasinghe Cupcake Oct 23, 2017

Ravinath Amal Jayasinghe, Oct 23, 2017 :
    Same issue with my Oneplus 3t. Mobile data work when restart the phone. But after few hours without use of phone network data not available. After oreo update this happended.

7. G_Ben_Skymmar_Fxbe Froyo Oct 23, 2017

G_Ben_Skymmar_Fxbe, Oct 23, 2017 :
    Same issue. I noticed this happening a couple of times. A reboot solves it.

Man. This phone is beginning to annoy me.

Sergelala likes this.
  8. G_Ben_Skymmar_Fxbe Froyo Oct 23, 2017

srm44901 likes this.
  9. G_Christian_Daunderer_om Donut Oct 23, 2017

G_Christian_Daunderer_om, Oct 23, 2017 :
    Have the same problems. Sometimes I have no network via mobile data. Until now a reboot solves the issue, but since today I am not able to establish a network connection. Tried a reboot, wipe cache...nothing worked.
    Any other recommendations ?

10. Petjitsu KitKat Oct 23, 2017

Petjitsu, Oct 23, 2017 :
    return to a stable version ;)

akhil.sh23 and ghostofcain like this.
  11. ThePrutser Froyo Oct 23, 2017

ThePrutser, Oct 23, 2017 :
    I am on a stable version of the Orio update for the oneplus 3 and I have similar network issues. Without doing anything special, out of the blue, all my network connections no longer function: 3G/4G/WiFi, none of them have connection. I have to reboot my OP3 to get my network connections up and running again. It will be good for a few hours, sometimes a day and then I have to reboot again. Very annoying.

Sergelala likes this.
  12. G_Christian_Daunderer_om Donut Oct 23, 2017

G_Christian_Daunderer_om, Oct 23, 2017 :
    So my mobile internet connection is gone since today. Several restarts and cache wipes did not solve this issue.
    But I found a workaround by turning of the 4g network. Now my mobile connection works. However, not with LTE (4g) but with 3g.

13. bharathpsd Gingerbread Oct 23, 2017

14. cv.kishan Donut Oct 23, 2017

cv.kishan, Oct 23, 2017 :
    try this.

go to setting -> backup and reset -> reset network settings for both the sim slots. once done, restart your phone and wipe cache.

note: I had a lot of issues with Oreo update and I have downgraded my phone to the previous beta version. but I had the network issue even after downgraded and o have done the above and it resolved my problem. so just give it a shot.

this may erase your already saved WiFi password s and Bluetooth paired devices.

15. Xypleth7 Honeycomb Oct 23, 2017

Xypleth7, Oct 23, 2017 :
    I have this issue after clean re-install, doubt that anything like this will fix the issue.
    The resetting and cache clearing has gone too far, you can't fix all the problems with this method...

Sergelala, ThePrutser and mx92 like this.
  16. ThePrutser Froyo Oct 24, 2017

ThePrutser, Oct 24, 2017 :
    This did not work for me. It did bring a lot of hassle to reconfigure all wifi-profiles. I agree with @Xypleth7, this should not be a counted as a suitable fix or workaround.

Although I might have found the culprit on my device: Parallel Space. The current version does not seem to be compatible with Oreo (keeps crashing, also after fresh install). I removed this app and haven't had any network issues so far.... fingers crossed (and hopefully Parallel Space will come with an update soon, as I use it pretty frequently like for my second WhatsApp account which is tied to the other SIM-card)

17. ghostofcain Lollipop Oct 24, 2017

ghostofcain, Oct 24, 2017 :
    Begs the question why you VOLUNTEERED to run beta software?

Petjitsu likes this.
  18. G_Ben_Skymmar_Fxbe Froyo Oct 24, 2017

G_Ben_Skymmar_Fxbe, Oct 24, 2017 :
    When did i Volunteer beta program?

If you can't read English STFU

19. ghostofcain Lollipop Oct 24, 2017

How? There AFAIK isn't a stable release.

20. ghostofcain Lollipop Oct 24, 2017

Sorry, I didn't realise press ganging was involved. How else has the beta ended up on your device?

If you can't be civil please keep your thoughts to yourself

G_Santhosh_Prn_dqjA likes this.