network related

1. PAVAN PAWAR
    Eclair Jun 25, 2018

PAVAN PAWAR , Jun 25, 2018 :
    my first sim was jio and second sim was vodafone ...jio is working very fine but second sim vodafone was change 3G to 2G and 3G to2G every time ..how to fix second vodafone sim always fix to 2G... because when chenge network every time hence. battery drain fast..

2. G_PERIYASAMY_L_CJaE
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2018

G_PERIYASAMY_L_CJaE , Jun 25, 2018 :
    same problem but worst and failure model op series interms of mobile network connectivity and internet.

the speed.you need is only for maket . in device via very slow net speed and connectivity .
    after the phone call I have to wait for 15 mis to get internet or comes goes and comes goes such pull shit device.
    from the date of brought I was facing this problem.
    till date not found any solution from op side.
    my previous phone was op5 amazing device . based that device use I was switched to op6.

PAVAN PAWAR likes this.
  3. PAVAN PAWAR
    Eclair Jun 26, 2018

PAVAN PAWAR , Jun 26, 2018 :
    when am calling to other and open YouTube or facebook or other stuff net was very slow and still loading ...open after or page , photo load after 15 min ..plz fix the issue

4. hgk2011
    Eclair Jun 26, 2018

hgk2011 , Jun 26, 2018 :
    Keep your second sim(Voda) as data sim , dial *#*#4636#*#* , service menu will open, then in phone information ,set preferred network type as GSM only, then keep data sim until it shows edge symbol, then disable the data and change your data sim to your default data sim. You can change if the second sim is set on GSM or not by going to about phone in settings, then status , then sim status and check whether Voda sim is on GSM or not. Repeat again if it doesn't change , follow all the steps as mentioned