network work issue

1. RJPRADEEP23
    Eclair Aug 22, 2020

RJPRADEEP23 , Aug 22, 2020 :
    one issue coming I will call other phone 3sec automatically call will cut and same time 1 and 2 network not working no service coming and same time WiFi also not working I am using idea network problem

2. JAI SAKTHI VIJAY M
    Donut Aug 22, 2020

JAI SAKTHI VIJAY M , Aug 22, 2020 :
    Did you try using your Idea sim on other phones ? (If it is not working on other phones, the problem is probably with the sim card itself, you must contact your service provider)
    If your sim works fine on other phones, please try the following.
    Settings--> type reset--> Reset Wifi, mobile, Bluetooth--> reset it. It'll reset your saved wifi passwords, bluetooth pairing settings etc., and does not delete your internal storage or other settings. If you face the same issue even after this,
    Try using another sim card from a different provider (not IDEA as you already use it and not jio as it only uses LTE bands, use something else like Vodafone, Bsnl) after removing your current sim card, If you can make calls with that new sim card, this means your APN network settings has probably reverted. Now put your current sim card back in. It'll start working.
    Note: I faced something similar on my phone and this helped me. If this is not helping you, Please contact the customer service.