Never buying again

1. arnedv
    Eclair Mar 2, 2017

arnedv , Mar 2, 2017 :
    Got tricked into buying "the best budget phone" out there. 400€ seemed a lot to me, but i thought it would be worth for this phone. Couldnt be more wrong
    -"1 day battery in half an hour charge"
    I hardly reached the end of the day with a full charge... Even now that i stopped using the phone (its just being idle without sim) it still loses 40-60% each day...
    I dont care about dash charge when i have to charge it 2-3 times a day..
    -dropped the phone once, with case and tempered glass protector, but the amoled panel itself was still damaged. Recently dropped it again, and every time i look at the screen more and more pixels keep dying??
    Not even providing replacement screens to fix it yourself..
    - this was my most expensive phone so far (previously xperia e3 and lumia 800 and i also own a redmi note 3)
    But this was BY FAR the WORST experience ive had. Never do would i recommend people to buy a oneplus, nor will i buy one again. Really disappointed

Greetings from an ex-customer

2. xAphex
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 2, 2017

xAphex , Mar 2, 2017 :
    if u took good care of ur phone, none of what u said would of happened.

also try to find a $400 phone that has the same performance as OP3 :)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017

3. dinjesk
    KitKat Mar 2, 2017

dinjesk , Mar 2, 2017 :
    you never got tricked. you and only you decided to buy this phone.

what have u tried to improve battery?
    this community has some good tips/solutions for problems.

now the part that really made me piss my pants laughing.

what do you expect when u drop ur phone multiple times? that it's holding up like a tank?

you dropped your phone, so u are responsible that it breaks.

never the less, i wish u all the best of luck finding a new phone.

greetz

4. lukas391
    Honeycomb Mar 2, 2017

lukas391 , Mar 2, 2017 :
    I think you have defective phone. My 3T reaches about 5H SOT in day when playing games, chatting in facebook messenger(this app eats a lot of energy), and it eats max 1-3% of battery overnight with SIM and 4G.

5. meatandy
    Oreo Mar 2, 2017

meatandy , Mar 2, 2017 :
    Would you take $25 for it ?
    This guy tricked you into wetting yourself.
    :p

6. dinjesk
    KitKat Mar 2, 2017

dinjesk , Mar 2, 2017 :
    seems you do too, u made me cry

7. IrnBruBandido
    Gingerbread Mar 2, 2017

8. abakhai
    Gingerbread Mar 2, 2017

abakhai , Mar 2, 2017 :
    400+ € is indeed not a budget phone. At the same time, if one puts all the specs on paper and then tries to find another phone on the market for exactly the same specs then we are talking of at least double the price. Thus the word "budget" phone is in relative sense - for exactly the same specs it is a steal.

With regards to battery power, I have been on the good side of luck with my OP3T. The 10% to 100% charge does take about 1 hour or more - but then it lasts 48 hours. So I can kind of accept 30 minutes of charging for 1 day of usage tagline. Although I am not an intense user of the phone. Most usage is in whatsapp and internet and that too for about an hour in a day - not more. Just so that you can compare. Having said that with my same usage style, the battery on my earlier phones did not last beyond 1 day.

With regards your phone, it could be a real defect - in which case you could have got it repaired (but tough luck now with cracked phone). Or it could have been a configuration conflict meaning some app was just draining your battery. And for the config problem you would have had found a solution on these forums if you had posted the question.

9. G_Hemanth_Kumar_eiFc
    Cupcake Mar 2, 2017

G_Hemanth_Kumar_eiFc , Mar 2, 2017 :
    As described by the manafacturer, Dash Charge does works,

I am satisfied with this phone, it works flawlessly.

as per your phone's display getting damaged, what do u expect after dropping it twice.

10. ArxXx
    Froyo Mar 2, 2017

ArxXx , Mar 2, 2017 :
    this device works perfectly except perhaps minor issues, but only if you know how to use it. reading your comment, I dont believe that you know.

11. Hedrush

12. AAnubhav
    Gingerbread Mar 2, 2017

AAnubhav , Mar 2, 2017 :
    i have dropped my phone thrice... :D but it is still the same as it was.. there is no scratch or any other issue.. n for me lots of people here its the best mobile....

Mitsu71 and F_Paul_Dunning_ntDc like this.
  13. whodatboi
    KitKat Mar 2, 2017

cmitchellshaw, jim262 and Praty_28 like this.
  14. G_Violaknight1989_Viola_
    Gingerbread Mar 2, 2017

15. nabilbek
    Gingerbread Mar 2, 2017

16. FlyingMachete
    Honeycomb Mar 2, 2017

17. Deactivated User
    Mar 2, 2017

caldrich likes this.
  18. jim262

jim262 , Mar 2, 2017 :
    Never had any problems with the device. Virtually all problems with any device are usually problems created by the user. This can be attributed to three different types of common mistakes that are often used to find fault with the OS/hardware. One) Personal preference Two) User physical errors Three) Users lack of knowledge.

There are other reasons also, but generally most issues are generally user related.

19. AAnubhav
    Gingerbread Mar 2, 2017

20. G_saleem_shah_MYVu
    Cupcake Mar 2, 2017

G_saleem_shah_MYVu , Mar 2, 2017 :
    I think you got a defective piece... I too own a OP3T.. It's the best phone right now in terms of performance.... And overall in top 5 phones right now....
    Battery gets me through a day
    What do you expect from a phone when it drops?
    It obviously gets damaged..

cmitchellshaw and Mitsu71 like this.