Never buying again

1. Esmeralda007
    Gingerbread Mar 5, 2017

Esmeralda007 , Mar 5, 2017 :
    Maybe u got a defect piece.. Or try to use it with a bit more care.. We never face such problems in spite of gaming games like FIFA, CSR.. Internet always on. Try doing a format.

2. arnedv
    Eclair Mar 5, 2017

arnedv , Mar 5, 2017 :
    Le3. Looked like it was full of ads and bloatware

3. arnedv
    Eclair Mar 5, 2017

arnedv , Mar 5, 2017 :
    Some custom themes are really nice tho

4. arnedv
    Eclair Mar 5, 2017

arnedv , Mar 5, 2017 :
    Mayne in performance oxygen could be better. But still not convinced about the flexibility. Also a lot off handy tools built in

5. G_YouStuThis_Beatz_WdcP
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2017

6. G_Salman_Shahid_ylBw
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2017

7. G_YouStuThis_Beatz_WdcP
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2017

G_YouStuThis_Beatz_WdcP , Mar 5, 2017 :
    in case you can't see my screenshot, my screen on time was exactly 7 hours with 5 percent left, and that was with wifi, GPS, and Bluetooth on buddy, so you either have a defective device, or you're just trolling lol!!

8. G_YouStuThis_Beatz_WdcP
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2017

9. kaghedo
    Jelly Bean Mar 5, 2017

kaghedo , Mar 5, 2017 :
    The next big thing will be out soon from OnePlus just giving you a heads up :p

10. stephenboyo
    KitKat Mar 5, 2017

stephenboyo , Mar 5, 2017 :
    Well it's not exactly the phone's fault. The phone can only respond to the way you handle it. Looks like you had an abusive relationship with the phone that's why. If you're coming from IOS to Android then the first thing you'll notice is that Android phones consume battery fast and you have to manage an android phone carefully to save power. Dropping your phone and breaking it's Amoled screen isnt exactly going to increase its pixels density or is it?

11. ashwin.243
    Honeycomb Mar 6, 2017

ashwin.243 , Mar 6, 2017 :
    See, the main problem is that, you are saying all this after upgrading to Nougat. On OnePlus 3 Marshmallow I guarantee you that you wouldn't have said that.
    See, it is an unsaid rule in Android that whenever you update to a new Android Version, (For example from Marshmallow to Nougat) then backup all the data, perform a factory reset and then update, after that perform a factory reset again and then start the device. This has to be done as your apps and app data are set according to the environment of previous OS, and thus they start causing issues and the whole system performance is affected.
    Every user who has dirty flashed Oxygen OS 4 has been facing issues and complaining about it. Not only in OnePlus, be it any Android company like Samsung, HTC, LG, Google etc. You will face issues for sure if you dirty flash the new os.

My OnePlus 3 works flawlessly on Nougat. Dash Charge charges my phone from 0-72% in half an hour. No lags, Amazing smoothness.

12. arnedv
    Eclair Mar 6, 2017

arnedv , Mar 6, 2017 :
    I wish i was
    Normally gps and wifi never go off. Bluetooth and cellular most of the time on. Never got more than 3,5 sot. Launcher and screen biggest drains

13. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Mar 6, 2017

Ceasedd , Mar 6, 2017 :
    OK bye.

14. qetuol
    Froyo Mar 6, 2017

15. Mwai Mwanza
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2017

16. IrnBruBandido
    Gingerbread Mar 9, 2017

IrnBruBandido , Mar 9, 2017 :

Calm your beans, it was a light-hearted comment. Jeez, these keyboard warriors :rolleyes:

17. leveskockaa
    Honeycomb Mar 9, 2017

leveskockaa , Mar 9, 2017 :
    Those people who suggest buying it, are probably all wrong, only you know the true nature of this device... You're joking, right ? I got my 3T in February, and it's awesome. 7 hours and 40 minutes screen on time, now with Nougat and Google Assistant. Also my most expensive phone. I don't regret buying it, just like the One. Tell me I'm lying, just like all those tricksters ;)

18. malidan
    Nougat Mar 9, 2017

malidan , Mar 9, 2017 :
    You do know that's faster then what OPPO states
    You might wanna look here, there have been some interesting developments with the OP3/T's battery

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/unified-op3-battery-drain-thread.503784/page-2#post-15852656

https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3/help/oneplus-throttles-battery-capacity-to-t3567941

19. MarcusTeo
    Eclair Mar 9, 2017

MarcusTeo , Mar 9, 2017 :
    if you do not like it, you can F off, no one point a knife at you and ask you to buy it, I love my OP3T

20. ashwin.243
    Honeycomb Mar 9, 2017

ashwin.243 , Mar 9, 2017 :
    Bro, this is said by China magazine and not by OPPO. Please understand, many of these so called critics are paid by the competitors to show negative info on the device. Many people just believe what is said by these self proclaimed critics and blindly follow them without even testing it by themselves.

You yourself try this test, Log the results and then send a video of you testing the device then we will talk about this.